Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Spelljammer, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 Spelljammer, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    //UPDATE//: These have been my most popular edible to date. I made the full six dozen and was able to get rid of all of them within a few days. Give them a try!

This is my most recent cannabutter recipe, and it's a hit. Give it a try, they're tasty as hell! This will yield about 6 dozen cookies. Use an electric beater if you're making a batch of the same size. Feel free to play with the amount of cannabutter used, but they're fairly potent as is. :smoking:

INGREDIENTS

• 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
    • 2 teaspoons baking soda
    • 1 1/2 cups cannabutter
    • 1/2 cup butter, softened
    • 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
    • 1/2 cup white sugar
    • 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
    • 4 eggs
    • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    • 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
    3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, the cannabutter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
    4. Blend in the flour mixture. Do this a little bit at a time for ease and cleanliness,
    5. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
    6. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets.
    7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.

2. damn 6 dozen cookies and they are potent?
    Sounds too good to be true lol

3. Well, think of it this way... it's 1 1/2 cups of cannabutter. Thats 1.5 oz

I had three of these about an hour ago and i'm all nice and blazed at the moment :-D

4. My tolerance for edibles seem to be pretty high, so be careful if you're using dank bud for these cookies...they may be a bit too potent for some. A buddy of mine ate 3 of these and said he got "too high" and that it lasted for roughly 8 hours. Everyone is different i suppose... I always eat 4 of these at a time for a stong steady high that lasts a good long time.