choclate lucky charms

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Feb 9, 2005.

1. anybody see the Conan Obrien with choclate lucky charms? lol, he starts talking about how they send them to him for free, and how fucking great they are and doing usual funny conan stuff...

anyway, they look good :smoking:

... really good :hippie:

2. You ever tried the coco chex mix? They only had it for a littl while but it was damn good. It was chex mix with coco powder on it with those little marshmellows too. mmmm

3. I got two words for ya "Count Chocula"

lol i think i spelled that way wrong but neways its soooo good lol. Chocolate cereal with different chocolate marshmallows. I dont like the cereal in Lucky Charms i just eat all the marshmallows. :p

4. Chocolate Lucky Charms are in fact the shit. I just ate 2 bowls of them lol.

5. you can get em in england...

[​IMG]

6. They just showed up in the local super markets around here last week. My family has went through 4 boxes already. They are goooooood :D

7. lol theyre are the total stoner food. think about it, if you ask any stoner how to make a simple peice of food better, theyll say "............DIP IT IN CHOCOLATE!!"

you know you would

8. stop it. i just ate too much because of munchies as it is. and now i want cereal. i know what i'm eating tomorrow morning. dang.

9. I just got another box.... shit is fire

10. haha they sound really good, I'm gonna have to get a box tomarrow :D

11. oh shit. everyone makes them sound so good. i need some.:smoke:

12. You guys eat Smore's cereal? it's like chocolate graham cracker pieces with marshmellows. Turns your milk chocolately. It's fucking awesome.

13. ^ I couldn't stand that stuff, don't know why, its basically the same thing as the lucky charms.

Last night I made stoned run to the grocery store at 11 pm to buy choclate lucky charms, it was a long, cold trip..... but well worth it, to quote fatkid: they are infact, the shit