Chiro's Dinafem Blue Widow - 2 plant DWC ScrOG - 96w T5 Veg / 600w HPS Flower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by chiroman, Jan 31, 2012.

1. what was the final dry weight?

2. [quote name='"CRaiNK"']what was the final dry weight?[/quote]

He said in his last post...

3. LOL are you lurking in my grow thread? :cool:

4. Yep sorry.. I'm trying to be a sponge at the moment? Just reading and learning to help make my grow successful! ;)

5. [quote name='"drhell2pay"']

LOL are you lurking in my grow thread? :cool:[/quote]

Haha looks like you've got some stalkers I've been lurking too ;)

6. I'm debating on whether to continue my next grow as a part of this thread. I prefer grow journals to be split up so they aren't difficult to get into, "low barrier to entry" so to speak. But I expect this next grow to be a compare and contrast with the last one, due to it being the same strain and all. What do you guys think?

Meanwhile, I'll procrastinate starting a new journal yet again, but posting some pictures here. I'm in day 4 of flower (or 3 depending on how you count)
    In these pictures you can see how dense the undercanopy is, it's blocking the light so there isn't much light penetration, which is insane because I have the 600w on it. I defoliated about 10 or so leaves, but honestly they're hard to get to because of the branch structure. Not topping this grow has resulted in a very different dense growth pattern, as well as the extra time under 24/hr 600w.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I dunno why you even have to ask. Start a new one Chiro!

It is much easier to sort through when it's shorter...it might be quiet in there for a little bit, but if you make it.. They will come.;)

8. #329 Dre1136, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Blue Widow is such a yielding mistress... she can conform to almost any shape... I've got one now and she has a 95 degree bend under the screen

I'm on day 40 of flower now and I can't see them getting ready in 15 days...but I guess I'll find out in 15 days lol

9. Great harvest mate,
    those new girls looking great,
    ive recently been experimenting with topping vs non topping in SCROG, i have came to the conclusion that topping is just an easier but longer way of LST.

the plant tends to bush up rather than growing vertically, in LST you kind of have to plan the branches alot more. But does the same thing. And you get that big main cola.

10. Responding to your last question, I agree with the other guys, do a separate journal for each grow. BTW, as always, beautiful stuff.

11. Separate journal. I dare you to read through mine..you'll see why, ahhaha.

Someone recently read my entire journal...crazy summabitch.

12. Here is a complete eco system just setup and walk away feed teh fish and u r done keep tank filled when it is used

Here's a good in home garden idea DIY IKEA Shelf In-Home Aquaponics - Planted Space
    put your clones in

13. Now I need to get you away from that obsolete HID crap and move to the dark side with the QB's.
    That will double your harvest.