Chiropractor Completely Messed up my Back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDaddyD, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Chiropractors are quacks IMHO.

2. I smell a lawsuit :hello:

3. Slept for maybe 4-5 hours, pain hasn't subsided at all yet

4. Chiropractors aren't actually licensed physicians as far as I know. Chiropractics isn't even a legit field of medicine.... I've only been to a chiropractor once and he fucked my whole back and neck/shoulders up soooo bad. They say you have to go multiple times a week to even feel the benefits... so it all just sounds like a scam to me - i'd rather just go get a massage...

5. Doctor tomorrowwww!

6. Chiropractic is basically bullshit. It's in the same realm as acupuncture and hypnosis. None of their "studies" have any fact to them. Chiropractic has managed to convince everyone its a real science.

Most real studies show that chiropractic is terrible for you.

7. i havent read the whole thread so dont know if its been said,
    it WILL hurt for a while afterwards because your back has been clicked back into place or whatever, and its sore and maybe a little swollen. i went through the same thing but it does go evantually.

8. Will be almost 48 hours tomorrow afternoon and I've been hitting the bong all day and no relief. The NSAID pills my mom had made me feel like complete shit and still having no hours of sleep is great as well.

I love how the pain is only progressing and getting worse and spread :hello:

Getting a massage and seeing my doctor tomorrow to see what's up

I can say that this pain is equivalent if not worse than when I had kidney stones :(

9. Jesus christ!
    And kidney stones are supposedly excruciating!

10. Kidney Stones were horrible, I was on roxies at the time though and I really can't remember passing them, and thank god too. But the pain leading up to was some of the worst ever. I need to stop delaying maryjane and get to sleep, I'm not in the mood for another all nighter lol

11. fucked up my back in a car accident and i do physio therapy and accupuncture,
    you think your back pain is bad, mine gets me constipated from time to time and taking a shit is no fun

12. damnn :(
    try physiotherapy in stead, i went for 2 yrs of it, and had massages, when my back finally started feeling better it was about a week.
    patience :smoking:

13. Heh been about 5 months almost since this injury, I actually completely learned to live with the pain thanks to all day errday smoking. I'm still incapable to lift, twist, or bend for any time without sending my back into horrible muscle spasms :(

It's actually hindered my job searching ordeal I've been at for months as well, I'm too afraid to get into the work with heavy lifting and all that, risking even worse back injuries.

Had an MRI also a month ago for my Mid/Lower back and the muscles are clearly visibly jumbled up and messed up beyond my own imagination, especially compared to my healthier more stable upper back in the same pic.

Never again went to see that other chiropractor that did this to me, I go as far as to skip getting a massage and adjustment when he's the only one in even if I'm completely bedridden with a thrown out back and wait out the whole weekend for my regular doc to get in.

Hahaha, never would've thought it'd still be a burden all these months later.