Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chipped mini bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenFire420, Sep 2, 2008.

1. so i bought this mini bong, about 7 inches tall, just for personal smoke , few hits. there some glass on the outside that chipped, its like a .25 inch piece of glass that wraps around the chamber like a snake, giving better grip. id like to smooth it down. sandpaper doesnt work, files on fingernail clippers dont work. any ideas?

2. This probably wouldn't work, but get a torch lighter, light it on the chipped part, and get a knife/ metal object to shape it :p

Good luck, and don't listen to my stoned advice :cool:

3. you need carbide or diamond type rotary tools

4. post a pic of ur bong :O

5. a real metal file..

6. i think a similar thing happened to my bubbler. i tried the nail clipper file as well and that did not work. there are real glass/metal files u can get, i dunno where. I took clear nailpolish and just covered it to keep from cutting me when i used it. other than the fact that i use nail polish remover to clean the bubbler, it works out pretty well.

7. yea... a good enough file (they probably have ones made specifically for glass) would do the trick, no need to go extreme measures like heating and reshaping the glass, that's just moronic; definitely not a good idea.

8. one of those dremel rotary tools might do it,

9. id just leave it or get a new one. You'll prolly end up breaking it tyring to fix it.

10. i sugest dont touch it.... maybe just find a piece of colored glass then hot glue a piece about the same size onto there and go over it with sand paper.....

if you reallly want to go use a diamond dremel bit and smooth it out.... (WARNING MAY CAUSE DAMAGE)

11. yea im just trying to smooth it a bit to the point where it cant cut anyone... its scratched acouple people already but just like a cat scratch. i dont wanna drop the 50 bucks for a new one of the same quality

12. PICTURE ?/ lol