Chipotle 'Secret Menu'

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by 1800GETHIGH, May 9, 2011.

1. So I heard about Chipotle's secret menu, and there really isn't one, but the policy is they'll make anything you can think of if they have the ingredients. So today me and a friend went there and ordered a quesarito, a quesadilla + burrito which works by them making a quesadilla then pulling it apart and wrapping it around a burrito with filling inside of whatever you want. It's literally the best munchies EVER. :hello::hello::hello::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Chipotle is legendary.

3. I work at a place with a burrito and deli station and I make something kind of similar. What I do is put cheese slices from the deli on the wrap first and cover its surface, Then I put on the meat that I want. Then I add rice and beans if I'm feeling that today. Finally, I add any cold ingredients like sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, and shredded cheese. Then I toast the burrito for just long enough to melt the cheese layer on the outside. What results is a crispy burrito with a melty cheese and hot meat layer, but its inside is cool and refreshing. The trick is to eat it fast enough to not allow the heat to distribute to the inside.

4. Yeah, at chipotle it's pretty much the same, its crispy and orgasmic.

5. how much extra did they charge you or was it the same price as a burrito cause i want one but chipotle is already 10 bucks with a drink and shit a little over priced in my opinion

6. I don't think it was too expensive/more so than a regular burrito but I don't remember :(