Chip in bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Some Lonely Stoner, May 11, 2019.

1. Hello all! I have a bit of an issue:

I just graduated college tonight and bought myself a little bong as a grad gift for me. I got home and noticed it had a small chip. It doesnt seem to affect smoking (yet) and seems merely cosmetic because of how thick the glass is. What should I do? Take it back? Find somewhere to fix it for cheap? Pics provided, but I apologize for the not good quality. I have a bad camera on my phone. The chip is where I have my thumb. I'd say it's about 2 inches long or so. received_620817501770091.jpeg 1557546803192.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Does it leak? If not, meh, just blaze it and enjoy your graduation. :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 1
  3. UPDATE:

I'm a dumb ass and made a huge chip in the stem. >.> It's big and unavoidable, but not unfixable. So now I need recommendations for places to fix it. Prefer Indiana/Midwest origin, but I could consider somewhere farther if the price and quality were good.

I am a dumbass. This is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I highly doubt the head shop would let you return it. from their perspective you probably broke it after you bought it. (which you did)

as for repairing it? how much did the bong cost? it looks like a cheap china bong.

Just buy a new one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. If you are able to find someone to fix it they will either... a. Fix it with some glue you could have bought at walmart.
    B. A glass blower fixes it and charges you five times as much as your bongs cost. You just graduated college you allready got tons of debt what's another 50 in the hole for a bong. Lol

6. If it's chipping so easily to where it came with a chip and you made an additional one I would buy a new one because it's clearly a crap product and you deserve better than that.

If you can afford it buy something off of Grass city or another local headshop but more expensive and American made.