Chiodos?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokeytheburr, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Does anyone really listen to them...?
    I found its the only screaming type music i can listen to while im baked because the instrumentals are so crazy... Who thought an electric guitar and a piano are badass when combined. Dont hate on the music though.

2. #3 smokeytheburr, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    does that mean good or bad??

3. Theres a music forum for a reason.

That reason being so people can discuss music....

4. osht. well i guess it can be moved... but its in general and this is general so w/e

5. Yea, I used to listen to them a hell of a lot when their Alls Well That Ends Well cd came out. I still enjoy them, but haven't listened to them in a little while.

6. fuck scene music. Its taken over wayy too much, and most of these whiney bitch bands have no talent, makes me sick. Just my 2 cents.

7. Seriously, fuck these "post-hardcore" bands. There's already a thread on this god-awful music.

Open up your ears and listen to where this music started. Post-punk, first wave emo, first wave screamo.

Joy Division, Sonic Youth, Fugazi, Rites of Spring, Orchid, Saetia, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mission of Burma, Capt'n Jazz, etc.

8. lol how about you listen to where all rock music started, fuckin blues.

i really dislike these bands, i admit it requires a little talent, but the music is mediocre and the fanbase is repulsive (14 year old scene girls)

9. don't have a problem with em, some of my friends listen to chiodos but just not my stuff ya know?

btw, is your sig from toothpastefordinner?

10. What the hell is with people hatin on the music that others listen to? If they enjoy it and it makes them happy, let them listen to it. Your opinion is not likely to change the fact that they listen to the band so please just save the posts for when you have something productive or relevant to say.

As for the original post, I have heard of Chiodos but never listened to them. Any songs you'd recommend? I'm always looking for new music to listen to.

11. i dont mind them.

i <3 Intensity in ten cities.