Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes A UFO

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes A UFO

[​IMG]
    The Russian astronomer, Leonid Elenin, Institute of Applied Mathematics "Keldish", discovered December 10, 2010, close to Jupiter (more extact between Mars and Jupiter), a new comet, C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

2. HOw do you find these! Any info about when this comet is going to be, if ever, close to our planet? enough to let this ufo guide itself into our orbit?

3. If you really want to know what's going on this world today you must read the worlds news. Easy way to start is to type in Country Name Daily. For example, China daily, Austraila daily, etc. But if you want up to date breaking stories it's gonna require a network. So let me introduce to you a collection of over 200,000 individuals researching everything under the sun & reporting. This is also a place of fruitful discussion. Trolls, & angry posters in general won't be tolerated & reduced to watching from the outside rather than participating. They do their best not to make duplicate threads, so their search feature has everything you could ever wanna know. Just ask it & a meaningful thread will appear with much substance

AboveTopSecret.com - Real-Time Headlines, Picks, and Replies

Oh and is the comet affecting us?
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread698768/pg1

4. I wanna see more info on this!

5. Cool, maybe the aliens will bring us space weed. :D

6. That article was kind of thin, but I'm just gonna say that no credible scientist today would claim with certainty that an alien civilization was so close by.

Science is a field that is often ploddingly slow, because people don't want to look like idiots when they make claims that turn out to not be true.

7. I, for one, welcome our new Chinese Alien Overlords.

8. wait, comet Elenin is on a crash course with earth Fall 2011?

9. #9 Flonkas, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Scary if true.

10. well in Oct 21st is supposed to be our actually earth devastation day... and thats late fall..

and in this month on the 21 is our judgement. so maybe we will here something about this around then.

11. I'm totally not paying any more bills this year.