Chinese Food

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayBlazin420, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I know this story may not be as interesting and as mind blowing to everyone else, but to me it was just the greatest.

My buddy and I, were just chillin' on the couch, just finished a bowl in our new King...
    About 30 minutes prior to this we had ordred some chinese food, always a good choice imo.
    But anyway, were sitting there just talking amongst eachother, then we both simultaneously said
    "Man, im excited about this chinese food though, i wonder where he is?"

At that moment, a knock on the door. We just both started histarically laughing, could it be him?! It was the Chinese food man, sent from heaven.
    Its seems like wierd instances like that always happen when im smoking.

But anyway pretty pointless story, thought id share it.:smoking:

2. I know those moments. Just one of those, 'you gotta be there' times. Haha, pretty funny man.

3. What your fortune cookie say that night?

you would remember a detail like this!

4. Deffinatly a "you have to be there moment."

And my fortune cookie said, "He who laughs at himself, never runs out of things to laugh at."
    Just the greatest..

5. Food poisoning!

6. Your ass hole is going to hate you later :laughing:

7. Shit happens like this so often when I'm baked its unreal. The timing is perfect

8. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']Your ass hole is going to hate you later :laughing:[/quote]

Lololo

9. Chinese food taste amazing.. and its so cheap :D

10. i had chinese today too, so dank.

chow mein
    shrimp fried rice
    orange chicken
    spicy beef
    egg rolls
    and some jasmine tea

the dank :)

11. Man, im sitting up at work right now. Ive had to hit the bathroom at least 4 times now.

It did NOT, sit well. but damn was it delicious. :p

12. There is never a moment when chinese is anything less than dank,

I went with,
    -Honey Chicken
    -Crab Rangoon
    -Chicken Lo Mein
    -Egg Roll
    -Fried rice

Everytime i tell my self im not gonna get so full to where i cant even stand up, and have to take a quick 30 minute power nap, but it always seems to happen!
    Its just so good, i think they may put something in chinese food... to keep you comin back.

13. I went ahead and repped everyone BTW.