Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chinese eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Apr 5, 2011.

1. What up guys, eye drops definitely get rid of the redness in my eyes but dont help with opening them. People come up to me and ask why my eyes are so chinese when im stoned. Any way to cure this other than purposely opening my eyes wider?

2. [​IMG]

They have something in them that gives your eyes a tingling sensation, and for me, opens my eyes up.

3. Agreed 100%, eye drops of choice:D

4. dude i was stoned at this basketball game and this random guy gave me those cuz i had mad ***** eyes (no racism my bestfriend in Filipino and thats wat we call it) and redness and that guy gave me those and said use this so i did and i almost kicked that dudes ass cuz it stung at first then it cured my eyes but i was like wtf is this hand sanitizer

5. #1. Opticon A
    #2. RotoV (green)
    #3. ClearEyes/Visine

My personal eye drop preference list.

6. man I just tell people I'm chinese :D (I really am haha) I guess one advantage of being asian :p

7. Those rhotos are painful as hell! I love the way they feel afterwards, but it is hardly worth it for me. I like clear eyes with red out.

8. Glad to hear your Filipino friend wasn't offended by a slang term for someone that's Chinese. :rolleyes: It's a racist term whether you intend it to be or not.

9. That's only because you're in the zone, you are focused on life at that very moment, nothing can take you out.

10. #11 HeBrEwBeAr, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011

fuck you hes a 1/4 chinese lol i beleive if its in good faith its all good
    Edit: o ya and not only a racist term for chinese people it can include all Asian cultures, dickweed
    well i tried to post a link just go UD it and read def. 2

11. racist terms only have the power you give them

12. ya fuck that dude above (not cannabisking) i love asian people all of them their like my 2nd family

13. My friend always calls me a chinese robot because i get very slaty eyed and act like a robot. I almost decked him in the face.

14. Yes, fuck me because YOU used a racist term. Makes sense, kid.
    Gotta love the addition that he might be 1/4 Chinese.

That term is typically used towards Chinese, more than Asians in general, as it originates from the the physical attributes of a Chinese person. Either way, it's a racist term.

And that's an excuse to use racist terms? Give me a break.

HeBrEwBeAr: I have no intentions of perpetuating your childishness and responding to your PM. Please refrain from contacting me.

Edit: And did you just tell me to look up information on Urban Dictionary? lmao That's worse than wikipedia.

15. #16 HeBrEwBeAr, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    your right leave because you've run out of ways to put another person down and just bash bash bash lol wont even read my pm it wasnt anything bad lol its exactly what i said above because i just wanted you to know im no racist now hop off my dick and go make an ass of yourself somewhere else

16. On the contrary; YOU are the one putting people down with your racist remarks.

17. wow it was in good faith i meant no harm by it and you obviously could have understood that i mean you call me a kid but if you really couldnt figure that out then you sir are the kid if anyone else reading will also post something about me being racist than i will eat my words and say sorry but once again all in good faith and that is a comonly used term btw

18. The "N" word is a commonly used term, but I don't spout that nonsense either. I opt to not use racist terms to describe anything. Negativity begets negativity. Whether it's your intention to be racists or not, does not remove the obvious racism behind the term. If you aren't at all racist, why even cast the idea that you might be by using a racist term?

19. lol i knew you would say something about that lol but you know what you are a kid ill be a man an extend an olive branch im sorry if i offended you ma'am it will never happen again and ya i wast sayin that ch**k is a commonly used phrase i meant ch**k eyes moron