Chinese Bullets used to kill UN peacekeepers in Darfur

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dudedude4, Oct 17, 2010.

1. #21 chicken, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
  2. one day i may actually learn to use the computer good,,, and just post a picture without ,, all that other shit ????????????

oh well.. know me or blow me,,,lol:p

3. FYI, if you right-click the image, depending on what browser you're using, there should be some option to "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image URL" and that should get you the correct link to put in between the IMG tags

4. Such a ghetto post

5. you love capitalism but you qq when china sells guns

6. The thing is, it was illegal for them to sell it to Omar Al-Bashir, who is responsible for the genocide of 2 million people.

7. thats my point...

8. oh i gotcha, my b.

9. 1. The Chinese couldn't really care less if the article gets published, no consequences will be brought upon them.

2. The UN is a joke.

10. agree

11. I still think i'm right on this one.

12. Sorry bro, while you (and I) would like to think their guys tryna help and keep peace, they are the biggest waste of money.

They are not slows to attack unless they are attacked. If a peacekeeper sees a woman being hacked to shit, he's just gotta keep walking. All we need to do is sent an army in, full throttle kick the janjaweeds (Arab black-kling militia) teeth in n let em know were not gonna letthem do this.

13. ^War number 6? lets go!!

14. it's more than American guns going into Mexico.
    most of the full auto stuff is easier to get from other suppliers.

15. #35 iCremateCanabis, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    what's other suppliers? our gun laws are so fucked up and contradictory you can go get any assault rifles, shotguns, at age 18 without registering/licensing/in your name it, just a background check and you're off...it's only fucked up because there's so much contradiction and different laws in different areas..then the guns get smuggled over the border and used.

peacekeepers........are police officers people, they look fierce because it's a 3rd world country

and who cares where the rounds came from? is that article a joke? what about the guns manufactured from austria and connecticut and massachusettes and wherever else? what about walmart selling chinese rounds?

16. any gun you can buy legally in the US, at a gun show or not, without federal paperwork is going to be semiauto. It's much easier to simply buy an automatic rifle than it is to make the conversion.
    the myth that all their guns come from here is just that, a myth.
    American guns in Mexico: The 90 percent myth | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government
    The PJ Tatler » U.S. admits that Mexican cartels get military weaponry from Central America
    Latin American Herald Tribune - Mexican Cartels Get Heavy Weapons from Central America, U.S. Cables Say
    Mexico: Economics and the Arms Trade | STRATFOR

Mexico's Gun Supply and the 90 Percent Myth | STRATFOR

[​IMG]

And you and I need to sit down and have a serious talk about these so-called "assault weapons" you can buy in the US.
    I've been active in the firearms community for years blade.

17. as a matter of fact, I'm so annoyed about it, I'll start a new thread so as not to hijack this one.
    It'll take a few minutes to get the particulars up.

18. #38 iCremateCanabis, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    annoyed? chill out bro

that is about 90%, the other 3,000 found weren't ever registered in the first place to be traced to anywhere. :rolleyes:

i'm not even talking about their actions or conversions or whats more dangerous or whatever the hell you're saying....but you're wrong...not every gun in the US is semi automatic. :rolleyes:

19. I'm pretty sure that the US arms known terrorists and dictators too.

20. dead thread was dead...last post was before it died was "10-19-2010, 04:08 PM"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]:p