Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

China town

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urboii420, Sep 29, 2011.

1. So im a minor and was wonder is those cheap pipe shops in Chinatown LA would sell to minors? Thanks

2. nobodys going to want to touch this thread

3. *touch*
    Although you never specifically said you were under 18 it's implied by the fact that you're even wondering this.

No one under 18 on GC.

*possible ban hammer*

4. Just try bro. Worst they can say is no. And when i was underage they sold to me.

5. He/she said that he/she is a minor. I would guess that means under 18

6. yaaaa...... i suggest u turn 18 or make an older friend

7. Oh and bro by minor you meant under 21 right? But you're 19 aren't you?

8. Sing this song, exactly like it is...And they will immediately surrender all of their goods.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gVmD39AmI]Orgy "Blue Monday" - YouTube[/ame]

9. This thread... lol

10. HAHA..that's awesome!

11. If you're at least like 16 or 17, they probably wont care, just say you're 18 if they ask and memorize a fake birthday or something.

12. lol, is this thread for real?

13. New York+ LA?

Are you for real?