China preparing to release new gold backed currency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Aug 16, 2012.

1. :eek::eek::eek:

SATC | Education | Article Content

If this is true, the US Dollar will collapse, like the worthless paper that it is. I think it's time to really start stocking up on PM...

2. This mixed with Peter Schiffs warning of collapse in 2013 might go hand in hand. To get a rifle first or just keep buying that silver?

3. It's the feeling of going over a 100ft drop on a roller coaster.

4. Source seems sketchy...I'm calling bs unless further confirmation, honestly. Hope it's true though...

5. Been hearing this same story since last fall. Surely on a site where you can purchase gold, stories such as this would never be used to stimulate sales of their financial products. i.e. converting your traditional IRA full of securities into a gold based IRA.

6. Fuck the US dollar my gold is better than that dirty green shit let it drop.

7. Rifle. If/when the dollar collapses and we go to a pure bartering system, you will need to protect what you already have. Food, water, etc. Get a rifle, atleast 1000 rds, and food/water. Learn to shoot the rifle, and restock on ammo. THEN get the precious metals.

8. Trick question.. when shtf the men in blue gonna be comin for both. ;) (but I agree rifle)

9. And a 30 rnd mag of 5.56 will slow them down a lot quicker than a couple ounces of gold.

10. Easy tiger ;)

11. I doubt this.

China couldn't just drop America. Practically half the shit they produce goes to NATO countries.

12. :D:wave:

I'm no violence advocate.

And practically half the shit we produce belongs to them. China wouldn't drop America, China would OWN America.

13. would there even be enough gold to do that? and you gotta buy gold some how you cant pay for gold in gold right? gold prices would shoot sky high but it doesn't make sence how could a little hold be worth more gold!

14. guys guys...

home protection is a must, this guy thought so too;
    [​IMG]

me...always looking for a good gun to hunt deer and squirrels with...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:p

15. so they're turning gold bars into smaller gold bars... neat

16. We could punk China. Just because they have more soldiers than us don't mean shit, out Air force can fuck up their ground troops, and their air force is a fucking joke that would get blown away by ours. They couldn't even do shit on our soil because like that jap Yamamoto said, we would have a gun behind every blade of grass. In other words fuck China and their communist ways.

17. Not to mention the fact that they only have 1 aircraft carrier that was formerly a soviet carrier.

18. [quote name='"maddeadzone"']

We could punk China. Just because they have more soldiers than us don't mean shit, out Air force can fuck up their ground troops, and their air force is a fucking joke that would get blown away by ours. They couldn't even do shit on our soil because like that jap Yamamoto said, we would have a gun behind every blade of grass. In other words fuck China and their communist ways.[/quote]

Im sorry but you're the epitome of a racist, ignorant, american. Our economy collapsing due to a stronger currency isn't an issue that can be solved by just declaring war. Why everyone thinks this is the solution is beyond me. For once, this isn't in America's control unless we drastically alter our production and economy.

19. I just got a new ruger 10/22 and a case of ammo not to mention other assorted firearms and ammo. If any of you growers find me after the collapse ill help keep you safe for you helping me keep my sweet sticky buds safe on the stem :D

20. Why would you want the dollar to keep going down? That's very douchey of you. My net worth is 75% of what is used to be before the dollar went down.