Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

China glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeilAlbert, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Hey, I hear about high end glass alot, but what is this china glass that sucks so much? Whats it look like?

2. Cheap looking thin glass.
    If you go into a shop and you see like 20 pieces all the same design. and what not. but different colours.
    Thats china glass. the are just the cheapier pieces for cheapier the cash.

thin, boring, usualy just colour lines, and change colour to blue. just you can tell a cheap bowl from a good bowl.

3. You mind throwing up a pic?

4. Feels thin, looks cloudy, ask the owner of the shop if its chinese or american. Like the other guy said you will see a bunch of the same pieces but different colors, not worth the savings, every chinese piece I have owned broke.

5. search for the low end glass thread

6. i have a china glass bong.. there were a shitton of the same ones all different color.. but one thing i can say is that it is NOT thin... the male and female pieces are thin but thats all... the bong is very thick i will post a pic

new bong picture by tylernrw - Photobucket

7. It seems like they all are just really murky.