Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillums

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spanisharana, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Can anyone give me info on them? I've never smoked out of one but I'm thinking about getting one. Or maybe a one-hitter. I'm looking for something small to chill with, so any advice and what not would be great.

2. You can find a simple glass chillum for around $10 at any headshop. Its a good, small and effective stealth piece. If you want more then stealth get a mini bubbler.

3. Bat holds .1grams or .2 grams a chillum typically holds .3 grams to .6 grams. They are great if you smoke by your self the majority of the time. You may want to check out a dugout, if you want to smoke out and about. They take about a week to get use to and learn how to hit them and not pull threw. if you want more info PM

4. I used one once and got pretty stoned off it-- smoking it as a straight pipe. A buddy told me later that he used to get fat rips off 'em by putting them straight up in the air through his middle and ring finger, lighting the bowl with his other hand while drawing through his thumb and first finger... sounds sick to me.

And they're cheap

5. a pinger or glass blunt should do you right, for a one hitter you could get a dug out system or make a gravity bong to get extra ripped with that little bit o bud.