Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillums..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oobagooba, Feb 7, 2009.

1. so, i know how to make one with most edible products but i was wondering if anyone has made one thatll last a while. made with clay, wood or anything. i need some ideas thats pretty cheap and easy.

hitting chillums gets you BLOWN :smoke:

2. also, the smoke shops in my area lack good chillums. and most dont even carry them.

3. how would a chillum get you blown? whats different from hittin a chillum rather than a bowl? it just goes through your hands before you inhale the smoke, right?

4. Yea, I have a nice glass chillum and I personally like my spoon better, it hits harder and nicer. It is also hard to not torche and chillum because you cannot really say where you are lighting.

5. Yeah that's the one thing that bums me out about chillums. Other than that, they are fucking sexy

6. that would be sick to carve a chillum out of wood or someshit. even if it didnt smoek that well it would be so sick to smoke a piece you carved out of wood.

7. this kid at my school carved a bowl/chillum out of a log or stick. i never got to see it, but he got pulled over for "suspicious driving" and they searched his car and found it and he ended up with a ticket for it.

8. DAMN dunno wat headshop u goin 2.. but most reuptable ones willcarry a wide selection of one hitters n chillums..

9. Hell yea man, I love my chillums. I have my bongs of course, but sometimes I prefer chillums.

Had to get the camera out for a quick pic. This is the one i'm toking with right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:

10. ^ you look like you need chapstick :)

11. Lol yea I could use some. Cold weather always gets me lol.

12. Why don't you just search online and buy one?

13. Nice chillum, how much did it cost you?

14. Thanks :smoking:

Don't remember exactly how much, but they are usually right around $35. The gf and I basically collect them. The local headshop here carries a lot of really nice pieces, mostly from local blowers.

I myself prefer the locally blown pieces. Usually a lot thicker glass and much more imaginative designs than the more commercial stuff they carry.

15. 10 mm socket + imagination to make a good filter system so no ash= walah
    i use one religously

16. Chillums like that are nice, small enough to carry around easily, look cool, can pack a decent sized bowl despite the length, and the glass is thick so the glass doesn't heat up quick. :)

17. i love my chillum! its always with me!

18. I have access to a soapstone claim and will be carving a few this summer with my brother and friends.

19. Soapstone is great stuff. I've had the same soapstone pipe for about 25 years, give or take.

20. Ill get a pic up of my chillum soon.