Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillum Vs Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Hi, I tried my friends chillum before and I liked it. I need to get either or so I want one that conserves and gets me highest. Also just a glass chillum not a wood or weird one. And that's really small.

2. i'd go for a pipe, chillums u can really see what ur lighting and u can easily drop the nug from the bowl.

3. They both conserve about the same depending on sized I think. I'd go with a regular spoon pipe out of the two if you don't have any pieces already

4. I like chillums, if you get a longer one you can see what your lighting, and if you can pack a bowl the shit won't fall out.

I've owned like 5, I love them, granted I have a spoon because the head shop didn't have any kick ass chillums when I went.

5. Oh and by the way which would smell less? I had a spoon before it got stolen and I remember it SMELLED

6. both would smell the same, they both collect resin everytime you smoke so either way you go they will smell, but if you want to get technical which ever has a smaller in side surface area will technically get less resin before you have to clean it haha, either one is fine but i say for group smoking a spoon because sometimes when you are with your friends high you forget its a chillum and stuff will fall out do to the constant laughter

7. I had a chillum and used it forever and then got a pipe... Just a small little metal pipe... And I loved it... So I gave my chillum to a friend who didn't have anything to smoke from. I use bongs now more than anything... like at work... when I go on break or when I go get lunch I will smoke out of my pipe... other than that I don't really use it... only when im on the go lol

8. I love my chillum. It's tiny, hits me pretty hard, and it's easy to clean. I actually clean it after every sesh with hot running water and qtips; works everytime. And if I drop it, it's a cheap replace. Every stoner needs a chillum

9. i like pipes better, i like to see what im lighting so i dont go and torch the entire bowl at once

10. Well would you rather look like your smoking crack or smoking dick?

11. As an experienced smoker, i have smoked out of a chillum and pipe numerous times. I also own both of them and from my past experiences I have created pros and cons for a chillum & a pipe.

Pipe
    Pros-
    Hits smoother than a chillum
    Packs more weed
    Has a carb hole that acts as a filter
    Inexpensive
    Easy to clean
    Cons-
    Some pipes can be a bit big in size
    Not easily smokeable in public
    No water filtration

Chillum
    Pros-
    Inexpensive (ranging from $5-$20)
    Convenient
    Somewhat smokeable in public
    Extremely easy to clean
    Cons-
    Having to tilt the bowl up so the weed doesn't fall out
    Rapid resin buildup
    Can provide harsh hits
    Constant re-lighting

Happy to help!

12. Pipe forsure. Wayyy fatter bowls and better for smoking with the homies.

13. #13 Slurms McKenzie, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have no homies :cry: :cry: :cry:

14. Why are you guys using the word "pipe" it's a bowl. Pipe sounds like we are smoking crack.

15. ^ what he said

16. I honestly prefer to say pipe. I mean, that's what it is. When you call it a bowl, then you just look like you're masking the facts by calling it a different name because you're ashamed, and you probably shouldn't be doing it. To me, the bowl is the part of the pipe that you pack your weed in, not the whole thing.

17. Chillums are great for on the go, pipes more so all around. Either way, you can't go wrong :D