Chillum Vs. Bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sandwichman, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I don't have many options regarding pieces right now since i'm at home and all i got for a piece is a chillum, but yesterday I smoked out of a bowl for the first time in a while, and then I was much higher than I had every been before. So my question to you guys is, does a bowl hit much better than another piece like a chillum? And I guess does a bowl get you higher than with a chillum?

2. If it seems like a 90 degree bend in the path the smoke travels makes you higher, more power to you. :smoke:

3. lol, well its not that, its just that i used so little i mean we packed two tiny bowl packs for four people, and then compared to a fat ass chillum pack, it seems like i got way higher off the bowl packs, like i mean i only got like 4 or 5 hits but that was enough, you konw what i'm saying?

4. Was it the same bud in both? Maybe danker tree in the bowl.

5. could your chilum be caked with resin and therefore giving shitty hits? A friend of mine once retreived an eigth of resin from a chillum.

6. to weezy: no it couldn't be because it was sour diesel both times and its pretty damn good bud

and hmm resin you say? that could possibly be it, i'm going to go blaze now and am going to clean my chillum first, thanks for the advice.

7. An eighth seems quite improbable. But yeah scrape the resin out but don't throw it away, put some bud in your piece and top it off with the resin.

8. Ew, please don't

9. Please don't ruin a nice bowl of sour diesel by topping it with resin

10. agreed, i just chucked the resin, i got some on my hands, fuck, i took a shower and bathed in a shit load of shampoo, and my hands still reek lol yea good call on killing the resin. i got some sweet hits, i guess i was so used to smoking from my friend's huge ass bowl that we never cleaned that shit.

i used some nice paperclip (improvs) to my chillum and cleaned the crap out and now i got some monster hits, problem is though i torched the bowl but i still got some great hits. also on a side you know what else is a question i've got to ask:

new chillum question: so if you had a chilllum, which you found on the ground with weed resin in it (at a weed smoking spot) and you cleaned it out w/ nothing but hot water how bad would yuou think the chances wouuld be? i used iso alcohol for mine though, but that was my situations with this chillum.

and thanks to the guy who gave me the hint of the resin removing thing

11. Bowl>Chillum

12. Chillum=bowl
    Spoon=bowl
    Pipe=bowl

I don't understand this question...

• Like Like x 1

13. by bowl i meant a glass pipe or spoon, arounjd here we call a spoons and pipes, bowls.

14. Oh. I dig all bowls. Chillums/spoons/pipes.

But pipes or spoons might eliminate some ash and harshness because of the elbow.

15. Plus with a spoon (bowl as you call it) it has a carb so it's hard to inhale wrong.

But with a chillum, you kinda gotta know how to inhale (much like a joint or cigarette)

16. Incorrect.

17. Uhm, yes. A chillum still has a bowl.

Correct.

18. when you said it, it came off as if you were calling the chillum as a whole, a bowl..

19. Well even then, spoons or pipes are not bowls as a whole either.

20. Chillums. Get you much higher and replicate normal breathing better.. I won't buy a bowl again. Chillums are much easier to use and you can smoke them on the go by covering it with your hand as one doescwhen lighting a cigarette in a wind. I feel connected with my chillum. Something I haven't felt with my bowls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.