Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chillum Pipes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoloMan, May 27, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of getting a pipe and i hear chillum pipes are good. Is this true and if so, why?

2. They usually hit harsher then a normal pipe. I personally dont like them, but my friends who do , brag about having one for some reason.

3. It's basically a pipe with no Carb. You can get a larger hit due to the low volume of glass that the smoke touches before it enters your lungs. It also, IMO, improves the taste vs smoking out of a pipe

4. There's my chillum, had her for 3 years. You can see she's got a huuge bowl! :Smoke: You also hit chillums different than a pipe, I can't really explain it you'll have to YouTube how to smoke with a chillum.

Attached Files:

5. Seems cool guys thanks for the help! :smoke:

6. I personally like chillums better than normal pipes. They are small for on the go, and you can get just as good if not a better. You just smoke it like you would a blunt or joint. I recommend getting one

7. [quote name='"t platinum 06"']I personally like chillums better than normal pipes. They are small for on the go, and you can get just as good if not a better. You just smoke it like you would a blunt or joint. I recommend getting one[/quote]

Lol no you don't. You can sometimes, if you don't mind ash and little specs of weed in your mouth. Sometimes I smoke it like that because it's easier to shield it from the wind, but I draw the smoke out slow as fuck. You're supposed to hold it a certain way between your fingers( make a fist:metal: ) and draw the smoke from your hand. A youtube video would show you better. I made the mistake of letting a girl try one of my tiny bat-like chillums, assuming she knew what it was. She didn't. Got hella hot ash in the back of her throat. I was just like damn...now I gotta teach you how to use it:devious:

8. hahahaha i know what youre talking about now. one of my friends does that and I hate it, i just use it for on the go or something. If you pull slow enough and know how to hit it you wont get bits of weed, it may be hotter, but you wont get shit in your mouth.

9. You guys need to invest in some glass screens, no ash gets through, ever! Lol

10. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']You guys need to invest in some glass screens, no ash gets through, ever! Lol[/quote]

I don't think they make screens small enough for that particular chillum of mine. I'd have to use tweezers:p
    I know how to smoke it without getting ash, but I like big hits, not dragging all day. Also I just like smoking it like a chillum. It's different and good for a solo buzz.
    Different strokes, though!

11. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']

I don't think they make screens small enough for that particular chillum of mine. I'd have to use tweezers:p
    I know how to smoke it without getting ash, but I like big hits, not dragging all day. Also I just like smoking it like a chillum. It's different and good for a solo buzz.
    Different strokes, though![/quote]

Hahahahah! I forgot you had a bat, dugout style chillum:laughing: hahaha chillin with the chillum