Chillum/glass blunt

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by JimBean, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ok so do any of you guys know how i could easily make a re-usable blunt/cillum type thing?

Sorry if in wrong thread

2. They've got glass blunts. I don't know how to make something like that, but the glass blunt is definitely a good investment. I like them a lot.

3. Find some kind of small tube aluminum/glass and put a homemade mouth piece on it.

4. The toking tools section would probably have more help for you, but this is a great quick home made that is similar to that. Get a pringles can, and either a socket for a bowl or just roll J's. Cut off the bottom of the can, (not the top, the side with the metal bottum) that side is the mouth piece, then cut a hole with a knife just big enough to fit a J (or a bowl of some sort that you rig up) and stick it in there. Light it, inhale, take the flame off the bowl, let it milk, take off the plastic top and take a huge rip. It also works with plastic tubes and papertowel tubes, just if using a joint take it out before it gets to the card board.

5. Ahk thanks guys although smokehtehberr i was thinking of somthing a little more conceilible, but thanks anyway. Would the bud keep burning if i was to fit a decent sized bowl onto it?

6. AH i see, and yeah its possible, I would put it out immidiatly after I take my rip if I did. All bowls have a tendancy to keep burning after your rip if you torch the bowl, practice cornering it:d

7. yeah ahk thanks man i kno its a waste but i prefer it when it keeps burning like a J, its relaxing

8. Long time ago when I didn't have any pieces I would use the casing of a bic pen and hot glue a socket to the end, then stick a screen in it.

It does the job for a one hitter, but was harsh obviously and had to be careful lighting it too long.

Or just go to your local headshop and pick up a small glass piece for 8-12 bucks.

9. Find/buy a zebra pen like this

[​IMG]

And remove the metal tip and metal tube. Push the tip into the tube and hammer it in slightly. It should stay. You don't need a screen if you don't suck too hard, and it will resin up quickly. I use it for stealth toking, works well.