Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chilling with the Homeless

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I must say, there are some pretty cool homeless around here. I met this one dude on the street who hooked me up with a dub, and he smoked me up a few times. He keeps asking for fronts though, so I'm probably going to stop chilling with him, lol. Do any of you have experiences with the homeless? Some of them are chill for sure, but it's too bad you can't trust them as friends.

2. I've served plenty of stoned homeless people food when I lived overseas lol.

3. We got the koolaide man, he will dance all night for cigs and brew

4. Nah man, nah. Fuck that noise.

5. ye it's a shame you cant trust them sneaky bastards.. they have funny stories to tell though, i guess many of them have been through pretty much shit in their life time lol

6. yeah . the bad part is you can,t trust on them

7. Not where I live, Fuck the homeless around me. They steal and are just plain assholes.

8. wtf dude...are you sure this guy is homeless? You met him on the street, he hooked you up with a dub and smoked you up (sounds like a dealer), then he kept asking for fronts (homeless person probably would not have any weed to smoke people up with because they are HOMELESS)

9. What the fuck, lol. I think it's cool you're so nondiscriminatory, but be careful.

10. try being homeless, it no cupcake

11. Nah man....

12. Got any homeless peeps in gangsta land???

13. [quote name='"StateofReverie"']
    Got any homeless peeps in gangsta land???[/quote]

Nah man..

14. The homeless where I live suck. They do nothing but ask for money and cigarettes and then show no appreciation. Either that or they're just passed out after some crack binge

15. I love homeless people. I know it sounds funny, but the fact is homeless people have the best story's about life.

They can tell you the most beautiful and touching story about their lives.

When you're homeless you went through alot no matter what. I find it very interesting to listen to their story's.

16. Yeah man, I've toked with bummy budda toker.

It's was alright, pretty normal, until the next day he asked for 5 bucks then 10 bucks. I was nice and told him to pay me back, that was dumb of me.