Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chilling with dogs when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iNUGG, Mar 1, 2012.

1. idk what it is but when i stoned my pets are just so fucking awsome.there just the perfect homie to chill with when smoking a bowl.they never bitch or fiend,never in a bad mood they just chill.you feel me?

2. I know exactly what you mean bro. :smoke:

3. Yeah, I agree. I don't actually have a pet, but anytime I chill around my friends pets, I feel like I can analyze the creature's thoughts easier. I like observing animals while high too. It helps you interpret their caused behaviors easier. And not to mention dogs are fun as hell when you're blazed. I'm considering never having kids or a wife, just buying a dog, and bangin' bitches all my life. 8) Dog> Wife

4. yea man.just waching how they behave is crazy.and i feel yea on the wife part ahahah

5. My Dog will come find me when Im smoking, just to lay down and hang out. Hes chill :cool: I love him.

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      153.4 KB
      Views:
  6. my cats gather round while im smoking ;)

7. If my dog was ever fiending i would pass my shit to her anyday

8. I can't get a dog until I move out fuckn sucks

9. My cat always watches me when I'm at the backyard tokin. Sometimes I think he wants a hit.

10. [quote name='"LovingTree"']Yeah, I agree. I don't actually have a pet, but anytime I chill around my friends pets, I feel like I can analyze the creature's thoughts easier. I like observing animals while high too. It helps you interpret their caused behaviors easier. And not to mention dogs are fun as hell when you're blazed. I'm considering never having kids or a wife, just buying a dog, and bangin' bitches all my life. 8) Dog> Wife[/quote]

Bitches > Bitches

11. I feel you dawg.

See what i did there?

12. I love dogs, nice thread

13. hahahahahaha

Attached Files:

14. When I break out a jay in the garage my dog about breaks the door down. She loves to chill in the hotboxed room.;).

15. Yeah but whilst they may never bitch they do have a tendancy to shit all over the fucking place unlike my freinds, I guess its all about tradeoffs... :cool:

16. One day my friend Jackson and I were blazing at his house, with his two dogs. One of them loved the smoke, and would run over to us at every hit. My friend said that she loves blazing too, so he blew some smoke in her ear to show me...I never thought it would do anything, until the dog started running into walls and shit lol. We took care of her to make sure she didn't harm herself, and when she finally passed out, we had to take a pic.. lol

Attached Files:

17. This thread reminds me on how close me and my dog was, he ran away and never came back :(

18. Totally man, i work at a dog daycare and get stoned before work all the time. Its the best

19. Hell yeah man! Everytime I am high as shit and I see my dog I always say, "holy shit dogs are soo fucking dankk" haha idk why I say that but i always do and it's so true. They love no matter what and are just constantly chilling/goofing around.

20. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']This thread reminds me on how close me and my dog was, he ran away and never came back :([/quote]

U sure no1 stole him