Chilling with a bro smoking some bud

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by HighSoc1ety, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Was out for the Sunday and decided what better to do then get stoned and longboard... wish i could have recorded some skating. anyway, thanks for reading =)
    Link for video provided :wave:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7g-_1VAYWQ]Stoned Sunday Ep.1 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Great video! Love vids like this, nice camera too :)

Woo first post

3. nice vid,twas relaxing an jbes right u guys have an awesome camera
    what kind is it? it has reallyy fookn good picture quality

4. Nice homemade bong you got there man. Gave me a few ideas ;)

5. yea, cool vid. the guy in the polo was kinda annoying me though... torching the bowl the entire time he's inhaling, then takes 3-4 more hits to clear it. but w/e, I'm just being picky. :)

6. Canon t2i, and i was the one in the polo =P the bong pull wasn't all that good

7. That's pretty awesome dude. Looks like a chill time.

8. When I saw this I was thinking it was going to be another shitty quality video immature kids put on youtube of them overreacting after smoking a joint or two. Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the video ahaha :smoke: Chill music too :D

9. I wish my phone could take videos of that quality, that was some surprisingly good quality stuff

10. Cool bong!! Nice

11. Thanks for all the support guys, means a lot. the bong is kinda a peace of shit... actually I'm picking up a 1/2 ounce of black crack this weekend and will be uploading that as well =)

12. Cool man, I'll be checking it out.

13. Sweet video man! I think a lot of us can relate, i know i can- home made bong, longboards, weed, nature. Its all good man!
    If youre planning on doing some more videos then try and get some longboard shots in there too. If youve got any nice roads or whatever, you have a fucking good camera and you seem to know how to use it.
    Keep it up man'

14. The first guy looks a lot like my brother.He has lighter hair and is probably a lot taller though.