Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chilling on a bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by v0lc0m85, May 20, 2009.

1. just wondering, does any one sit on a bowl for like an hour? its one of my favorite things to do. ill pack a fat bowl into my bong, and take a rip every 10 to 15 minutes or so. bowls can last me a good hour or even longer, and i gently climb each hit. great to do while lurking the computer (like gc!) or listening to music, or both!

great way to relax after work!

2. heck yeah! Its also a good tactic for video games that you play multiplayer and cant pause. When I smoke a blunt either it gets smoked by everyone else because i cant pause or it will burn and go out if im takin it to the face

3. Never done this but it does sound like a great idea if you dont cherry the fug out the bowl and have a while to spair. Unfortunatly i still live wth my parents so i cant blaze freely while on the computer.

4. Chillin on a bowl is the best way...no one buggin you, "pass the bong", "are you done yet?"

but i don't really like packing fat bowls.......rather just a half bowls so every one of my rips is the same, green and full of flavor

But to each his own

5. Ya I can make my spoon last like 30mins by myself....I love just chillin on a nice day on my deck and looking off into the woods.

6. :Looks over at the bowl that has been sitting next to me for the last half hour:

:bongin:

7. i do it when i just need chill out it works everytime:D

8. I go out to the waterfront a few minutes from my house sometimes at night and just chill on a bench for an hour or two taking hits from my bowl. Just watching the waves go back and forth and the lights across the bay flickering can be so relaxing.

9. Hell ya man. the best thing for stoners is to chill just relax and have a good time. I think its nice just because i hate annoying people some time when i would just like to chill for a minute.

10. ahh yeahhh i love this as well. i have a lake behind my house with a stone bench, nice spot to toke at night. i also love blazing at the beach, usually with a blunt, its the easiest. day or night, it doesnt matter, the beach is such a nice place to chill.

11. Yep I think everyone does that when they smoke alone. normally i do it because i take 2 or 3 hits get a buzz pack another bowl then get sidetracked on the computer. then 30 mins later im like shit i have a bowl packed let my smoke it lol.

12. I can see my tv from my smoking room. So if I'm watching something before I started smoking, I'll just chill in the smoke room with a bowl for a while. No reason to rush through the bowl. Spread that shit out

13. Yeah thats the way to do it. It always gets me higher and its alot chiller.

14. Right on thats the most chill way. if u live with parents u need 2 find a chill spot

15. i still live with my rents but they don't come home til 5:30 and i'm out at 2 so i just pack a bowl and take a hit a big rip at the beginning of every trailer park boys episode. Gently climbing up the stairs of highness until i reach that perfect level, and u can feel every step differently too, I LVOE WEED

16. man i cant fucking wait till i move out
    1 year baby

eventually im going to save up and invest in some solar panels and move to a semi-tropical sunny location like southern italy and use the solar panels to charge batteries that will be my main source of electricity

so no electric bills

and i will grow a HUGE garden with lots of fruits/veggies/HERBS

and just live green and not worry too much about money or any of that shit

17. I like to pack my bowl up and just take 2 or 3 hits and then put it away, pull it out when im commin down and take a couple more hits. I like how the bowl is already packed and just ready for a quick toke.

18. good luck with that dude

19. I'm chillin' on a bowl right now before I go to sleep. I always smoke like this if I'm smoking by myself and it's not a joint. It's definitely my preferred way of smoking.

20. now a days no matter how fat I pack the bong its usually gone in 2-3 hits :/