Chillin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DJiconik, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Ay watup bros I'm Iconik, I've smoked weed once out of a pop can before but that was months ago. Anyways today I got a gram of dank for me and my friend (both lightweights) and plan on blazin tonight. Btw I make dubstep and rap check me out.

2. seems legit

but for real welcome to the city, there's spots to share your music on here somewhere

welcome to the world of weed, you're one of us now

3. Ya bro I can't wait to hit this but sadly I don't have a piece so I'm a foil pipe lol and aight cool I'll check out that music forum

4. yo don't use foil, make an apple pipe if anything

the only way i use foil is in a lung....actually fuck the apple pipe make a lung and you'll get super ripped haha

5. Got any links to your music?

6. I would at least use an apple or carve a wood pump me lad

7. One question though, apparently dank smells really strong and I don't wanna get caught by my friends parents tomorrow (who smoked weed when they were teens so prob know the smell) watdya think we should do? We have axe but they know that the only reason we would spray that is if we were smoking.

8. [quote name='"Trippy Toker"']Got any links to your music?[/quote]

Ya I'll give ya a link in like an hour cuz imma release my new track tonight and everything I have uploaded so far is SHIT.

9. smoke outside and eat an orange after...i find oranges absorb the smell on your hands and mouth, but wash your hands after too so they don't smell

if you're outside you should be fine but don't make noise going in or out

use common sense haha

10. [quote name='"BigLRIP"']yo don't use foil, make an apple pipe if anything

the only way i use foil is in a lung....actually fuck the apple pipe make a lung and you'll get super ripped haha[/quote]

[quote name='"Philosiraptor"']I would at least use an apple or carve a wood pump me lad[/quote]

Oh ya and btw why not foil? Idc about health issues

11. you should care about the health issues and it makes your weed taste like shit

12. another stoner flower , slowly blooming..
    no foil holmes