Chillin with my dogs

Discussion in 'General' started by Canada420, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. I just finiished a bong sesh of some purple kush i got 30 min ago, good to go now. My reason for this post is to see who else smokes with their dogs. I have 2 dogs 1st at 11 yrs old is Bailey a cocker spaniel and a 10 week old mini pinscher named Nova. For the past 10 years everytime i go smoke a j bailey always comes and lays beside me and chills till im done the joint. Nova still a puppy dont chill to much, she likes to get into eveything, rolled a j and put it on my night stand and the bitch ate it lol. Idk this might be a waste of time for most im using my ps3 controller for this and its taking to long so who else smokes with their pooch ? why or why not?

2. Well, I used to...until he left this place. Now the wifes cat is a huge pot head, the damn cat will scratch at the door when it smells refer burning & wont stop until he gets a hit. Then he will sleep the rest of the day. Spike & I use to blaze & go out & throw the frisbee, being a Rottweiler he wasnt the best frisbee player...now throw an old tire & its a different story. But yea man, getting high with animals is pretty cool, to me anyway, esp if they want to do something other than just lay there.

3. Bailey sound exactly like your cat not happy unless he gets some. Always after smokin i take them out to play. Bailey is getting to that age now, but for being blind in one eye and def ive never seen an old dog that loves to play as much as him. i will figure out how to post pics to show them.

4. #4 sandra., Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
    that's adorable. bailey likes to relax with you and enjoy the aroma haha. what happened to nova after she ate your joint? could you tell she got high?

funny this thread's been posted because some of my family left for florida for a while and i got stuck house and dog-sitting for my aunt and uncle. i've been smoking a few bowls and/or joints in the washroom and in the room i'm staying in. russell wanted to accompany me a few times so i let him and afterwards its so amusing to see his reaction. his tail nonstop wagging, him chasing his tail, observing things, being super affectionate and cuddly, being really thirsty hahah. i love the lil guy.

[​IMG]
    pals :)

5. Chillin with my golden doodle:D:smoke: almost 3 years old

6. Yeah bailey loves it, and nova you couldnt really tell because shes wack. She sleeps for hours on end and when shes awake shes always going full tilt, running as fast as she can, jumping and trying to bite baileys ears because he has droopy ears (cocker spaniel). Shes always into something. They say that mini pinchsers are like 2 year old kids there whole life, curious and looking for new things all the time.

7. I'm getting the eye.

[​IMG]

8. OMG cutest dog eva ^^

9. You're damn skippy! I'm with with my Pug Munchie every minute of every day, practically. He's extremely attached to me (follows me around like a snorting shadow, to be frank with you), as I've raised him from a wee Pup, so I couldn't ignore him if I tried.

[​IMG]

Our Rotweiler, Luca, is the sweetest thing you'll meet on four legs but she's more particular to my Mom than anybody else. She loves everyone in, or close to our family, so she's great to hang around with too.

[​IMG]

We love our dogs.

:D

Also, this rule hasn't been broken yet, but from a Moderator's perspective I've known it to be brought up in the past during Pet Threads. Remember our number one Animal rule: Keep discussion of getting pets high, or intoxicated in any way, off the forum and these threads will stay open with no problems.

I love these discussions, so please don't make me delete another one.

Thanks guys!

:D

10. thanks everyone for sharing so far..... im trying to find the cd for my camera right now... hopefully post some pics by tonight.

11. When I smoke, I let my baby come to me. Sometimes, she likes it, sometimes she doesn't.

Cookie, GC. GC, Cookie. :]

Attached Files:

12. i thinks thats awsome i had a husky about 4 years ago i used to go out to the shed to smoke kuz the old lady diddint like it my dog would whine till i let her in she was a total chronic after i stoped smokeing she sat at the shed door evry morning waiting for her wake and bake i started cooking her dog treats with my shake after that.
    she passed away last year