chillin w/ friends vs raging parties

Discussion in 'General' started by Addicted313, May 22, 2010.

1. the college party scene...friends say I miss out on it and I would have a good time. I don't doubt it, I enjoy myself whether its with 50 people or just 5 close friends. Something about just relaxing with friends and getting faded is better than going to a triple kegger. Anyone else like this? :smoke:

2. yeah man on a day-to-day basis id rather be chillin with a smaller group of friends
    its more chill and relaxed...but at the same time most of the stories that we remember when we're chilling at home are things that happened at big parties

u just can imitate the energy of hundreds of 20 something yr olds drunk and high and completely letting loose...then again ive been to parties where everyone just seemed to stuck up... they were all drinking but no one was letting loose and i would much rather have been at home with a couple of my boys watching hockey

3. Abso-fuckin-lutely. It's kind of funny, I was talking about this with someone last night..

I'm not a heavy drinker at all, but I'm game to party every now and then. A buddy of mine had a party last night, and these are really the only parties I choose to attend because it's usually the same group of like 8-10 people, everyone's chill, and everyone's cool with each other so it's always a good time.

But yeah, I totally agree. I usually have a hard time having fun at a huge drunken party, so I'd much rather just chill out with some close friends and dank tree :smoke:

4. Parties are fun and some might be really fucking epic, but I have found that my most memorable memories come from when I just chill with my best friends