Chillest smoke session EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ErdayToker, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Last night was probably the chillest smoke session ever..

My friend and I went to this park we always go to.. it's fine because all the park rangers smoke and we're there like 24/7 so they've gotten used to us smoking (We're known as park-rats, and if they see us they just say make sure you have a sober driver and leave). Anyways, We got 2 grams for $30 since the guy gave my friend a short bag last time and we proceeded to head to our spot.

When we arrived one of our friend's older brother was there and he introduced us to 3 other old school stoners, I got my bong out of my bag and proceeded to rip it and we asked them if they want to hit it and they said of course lol. Turns out they love my grinder & bong and how it rips which made me feel super good about myself haha, It just turned into them telling us all about smoking and cool stories they've collected over the years. It was just good vibes all over. It was by far the best session I've ever had. They made me forget about my paranoia, and I get super PARANOID.

Plus there was this asian girl too, I'm not sure how long she has smoked because she looked young but she was so cute and ripped the bong amazingly. I excepted her to green-out, just because of the way she looked. But, it just made her 100x hotter. 

I felt like sharing this, I thought it was a pretty good story but I don't know..

Shout out to old school stoners, you guys are awesome!  :love:

2. Sounds like it was a good day. Why didn't you try talking to the girl?  :ey:

3. Nothin sexier than a female that can SMOKE! don't be cute bitch, hit that bong like a fuckin stoner lol I love stoner chicks :p I jus wanna wake up with a beautiful stoner layin next to me rollin nice ass backwoods while she hits the bong. Idk what it is but a girl that knows her way with weed is someone I could spend my life with hehe

4. I like the part about the Asian mystery woman.

5. I did, we made small talk.. Problem was she was across the table or I would of been up in there hahaha

6. Damn son, you didn't even have to use your AK?

7. Met a fine ass female last night that smoked, shame shes in a relationship but its hella cool when you find a girl that smokes :D

8. Sounds like a good day op wish mine were a little more like that

-billygone

9. It must have been a good day.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. real talk right there homie. I dream of the morning I wake up with my sexy stoner chick already up rollin a J for us to start our day before we cruise beach. Brah... that's the life

11. Thats so awesome, chicks that smoke weed are so sexy! Go hang out with her man, get her high and then have fun ;P