Chilled with a girl who won't hit me back up.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Apocalibz, May 24, 2016.

1. On friday I hung with a girl who wanted to chill at a fire at my buddies house.
    We proceeded to smoke a few bowls and held hands, cuddled amongst other things. Got her laughing and had a great time. Near the end of the night she said she was going to message me the following days to chill since she had a good time.
    She doesn't look at my message or snaps.
    Im not complaining but I actually liked spending time with her.
    Any advice or suggestions? Or should I cut my losses and move on?
    God damn confusing women.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  2. Cuddled but no sex? She friend zoned you, possibly you friend zoned yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hit her back up in a week or two. Otherwise I would consider this dead.

How many messages have you sent her? 1 is more than enough.

• Like Like x 3
  4. She wanted the D bro! You lose!

"better luck next time"

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you were cuddling and didn't go for the neck/lower back kisses, rubdowns, stinky pinky, etc. you failed miserably....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Women are strange. If she doesn't reply in a week then move on. You might be friendzoned but good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. We were supposed to chill at her house after but she has a roomate. Ya hit her up the next day because she said she wanted to chill.
    Not really a loss I would just like to know what's going on.

8. YA THINK??

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kidz deeze dayz, tsk tsk tsk.....hell, I'd have been worrying if I got her pregnant or if she gave me crabs by this point, not fucking around with inane terms like "friend zone", lol...

aa033d4212e810047e54e472e00827ea_400x400.png

'Scuse me, whose pussyjuice IS this on my RUN DMC jacket?!"

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah, babes are wishy washy .. chances are she has a string of boyfriends & you just happen to be another one she was testing out, but didn't quite make the cut .. thats why your not suppose to get to attached unless she shows you for sure that your her chosen one .. one of the major signs that a babe wants you is she brings the perv out of you .. it goes beyond hand holding & cuddling to a point where she wants your hands to roam all over her body mainly her ass .. then the following day she'll hit you up with a morning text like "good morning baby" & all that other shit like " i had a good time last nite" .. " i miss you" .. "come see me" ... but if she isnt hittin you up at all, after a night of cuddling & holdin hands then thats pretty much a slow night .. move on Op

• Like Like x 2
  11. Always works.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lol sorry chief

13. She's probably getting deep dished by someone else right now.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Ya let me just start railing this chick outside with all of my buddies watching, good idea guys!

It's not like she was the only girl I see, but she stood out from the rest. I don't fuck a girl I would date on a first time meeting.
    I don't date somebody elses saturday night.

15. kinda sounds like she just wanted to smoke.. but idk. i would say forget her plenty of women out there

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alcohol is your friend....:ey:

17. Gotta speak to her she may have stuff going on family work etc or not feeling it

18. there could be so many reasons why. soooo many reasons.

19. Chasing was your first mistake.

• Like Like x 2