Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chill w/your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stikman, Oct 12, 2010.

1. thats whats good :devious:

2. As of recently i'm my own dealer. So yes haha I chill with my dealer. :smoke:
    Butttt in the past whenever I use to just pick up I would be pretty good friends with my dealer. Unless it was a last notice kinda pick up and I called up a dealer that was only strictly for business.

3. the only 2 people i buy from are some of my best friends

4. My dealer is one of my best friends so we chill all the time.:smoke:

5. I use to ALWAYS chill with my dealer we would normally match a few bowls chill at his place for quite awhile match a few more bowls and by the end of the day i ran out of weed and i went to him the next day and repeated the process lol. Now my dealer delivers, but i talk to him every day in school and he wants to smoke me out and help him break in the new wubbler hes going to be getting lol.

6. I live with my dealer actually. He's my roommate so.... I'm good :D

7. Ditto, and I feel it is good Karma and good business to smoke with em'. keeps them happy and like my last guy he becomes a close friend and ally. "Your broke and dry this week, here's a little something for you." Of course now your next bag is gonna have to repay this favor.

8. It's my best friend who I buy it from, so we spend the whole day together even if he
    doesn't have any.

9. I'm friends with all 4 of my dealers.
    I would never want a dealer i couldn't hang out with.

10. Personally im best friends with my dealer. We chill everyday if i have money or not. And when i have money i allways smoke him down but when I don't have money he smokes me down. It works out good lol.

11. I'm at his place about 2 times a week so it's pretty hard not to become friends, we chill all the time, not just at his place when I'm buying and even when he doesn't have any 'erb to go bars or pubs together.

12. I definitely dig buying from friends for this exact reason.

They're always so damn setup, and it's ridiculously awesome.

"Oh, you're here for a measly gram? That's chill, let's kick it and watch netflix as we pass around a bowl of four different strains all mixed and tie-dyed together. Or maybe zong after zong after hash bleezy."

I mean, come on. How righteous of a surprise is that.

:smoke:

13. The best kind of dealers are the ones who don't smoke weed :smoke:
    I gets the hook up everytime

14. Yeah I smoke with mine everynow and again.

15. Perhaps if I actually knew my guy prior to him hooking me up with weed, this might be different...ans it's just a personal thing, but personally I like my dealer/s to be a little more discreet than to smoke up with the people they sell to.
    I COULD, sure, but I just like to collect and go and in my personal opinion (at least in my situation) this reduces risk for all involved.

16. always SWIM goes for a couple of hours, buys weed and rolls a couple of joints and watches funny shit with his dealer.. only thing is SWIM dealer is religious so sometimes it gets boring at his house

17. i never really smoked up wit my dealer cuz i dont usually go to the same guy everytime, cept for one kid. but i usually just do a driveby situation. bing bang outta dere. nice n clean :D

18. I chill with my dealer everyday. But we were friends before he dealt.

19. Always unless he has to shoot off for business. He generally chills at our place though which is cool. Brings out a few jars of different strains, try out, PS3, burn out a little and then the jars come back out... awesome.

20. My dealers are always pretty cool when it comes to this.

Yesterday I stopped by one of my guys' place twice and both times he loaded a bowl in his vape and shared.

Last week I stopped by another one of my hookups. He rolled a J for me (I was on the phone atm) and he let me chill there and smoke even though he couldn't since he's on probation.

I love my hookups :rolleyes: