chill teachers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Funkie, Nov 20, 2009.

1. So this thread is for anyone who ever went to school high and had teachers that didn't care.

I had this chem teacher who was really chill...we never really did much in that class. He'd give us work and if you needed help you'd ask but he didn't make you do anything. He was cool...
    Anyway I'd come to that class high a lot and I'd ask to go get food or a drink or something and he'd say like "hey, do you need a little visine"
    And I'd where my sun glasses when I was high so he started using it as a code for getting high. On fridays he would ask me "are you gonna put on your green glasses this weekend"
    And shit like that.
    But he would fuck with me a lot when I was stoned though lol.
    Anyway, super chill dude.
    Anyone else have teachers like that?

2. in HS there was this teacher who did computer program classes and everyone took them cuz u didnt have to do shit in there and the guy was only a couple years older than us...he didnt let us do this but he didnt stop us either...just a look the other way kinda thing...there was the wrestling room right next to his room and u could get in there thru his room cuz the front door to the class is usually locked cuz wrestlings a big deal around our school...so we used to go in there...smoke and blow it out the window (no cameras in there cuz the coach did some shady shit)...like 6 of us would do this and most of us would be throwing down too

one day we sat in there all class and just blazed lol..never got caught...after we blazed we would usually stay in there and wrestle or throw balls at eachother (the gym teachers used this room as storge when it wasnt wrestling season so a bunch of fun stuiff would be in there)...one day we brought boxing gloves and boxed in there haha...im pretty sure one kid got a pretty bad bloody nose once from wrestling or boxing lmao...miss the good ole days

3. This reminds me of my gym teacher. I used to roll joints in the locker room and smoke the joint while we walked to the track or something, he knew but didn't care.. I remember him telling me to walk behind the group so he doesn't see anything...

4. My 9th grade history teacher went to Harvard and was a stoner. He left when I entered 10th grade because he found a better job (he went to fucking harvard ffs lol). But I loved his crazy stories about smoking at Harvard lol.

5. I had an IB history teacher who bought into the bullshit government propaganda. Since we were amongst the smarter students in the school, most of the students in the class knew that his arguments were bullshit and often argued with him.

No one else openly supported... wait. I just remembered one time!

The vice principle was visiting my class when I was a sophomore. It was 4/20 that day, and someone from the office called his walkie-talkie and asked him what he was doing later on the day. First the lady told him, "You know what day it is today? 4/20! Are you doing anything later on today? Want to get..." *off* He got embarrassed and turned off the walkie talkie and left the room.

The class was roaring in laughter.

6. never had a chill teacher my sister did though she did her exams baked and the teacher always said on the funkie stuff today or smoked out of your cool toys (my sister and her friends had pipes and got caught with them and he seen didnt care though lol)

7. my gym teacher is so NOT cool with it. Some kids came to bowling high, fucking bowling. She walked on the bus and was like "it smells like marijuana!" she smelled everyone and had the assistant principal come to the bowling alley to search the people she suspected.

8. #8 TheWalrus, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009

My gym teacher was a douche too! He would always be like "Smoked anything illegal today son?" or "Wow its 3rd period why havn't you skipped yet, out of reefer?" he wouldnt be messing aroud he had that voice like he was going to rat on me because i came into class one day smelling like weed and my eyes were red as hell he said you need to play volley ball i was like ok and i pissed him off because he thought we was going embarrass me or something because he was a christian religous freak jock guy and thought only crackheads smoked weed and i was making A's B's and 1 C every now and then and he gave me an F what a douche!!!

9. Last year I would drive my dealer to school everyday and in return hed smoke me out.
    So I went to first period high almost everyday...I'd only be sober if I knew I really needed to focus on something. I'd come in late everyday and all my friends would say I smelled and the teacher never said anything and he never marked me tardy.

So I think he was chill with it lol. He was late a lot to.
    I think he saw me hitting a pipe in the parking lot once too haha

10. The only time I was high in high school was....night school...lmao...This kid always had bud and hated smoking alone so he'd smoke me out. Then when we'd go back to class we'd be blitzed and we'd giggle and be like "dude...man...I'm too fucked up" lmao. I had math for night school which sucked but for whatever reason everyone copied off my paper when I did my work high lol.

11. I made the mistake of smoking with my friend at lunch once. We had 5th so we had like 2 hours for lunch and then 6th period together. We were gonna be watching forest gump and she asked if I had any. I'd never smoked with her so I was like "hell yeah"
    We got to class, she couldn't hold her shit. should stood outside the door for like 5 minutes laughing and out teacher came out and was like "everything ok?" he probably knew, he always seemed high...
    But anyway, it's weird smoking with people who can't handle it

12. Ahh, Mr. Mooney. My 9th grade construction teacher. I knew of kids that have smoked with him/sold to him, ETC. I would come to school high everyday, and I could tell that he knew I was high. He would always treat me different than all the other kids. I got an A in his class and the most effort I did was getting out of my seat to get a textbook to lay my head on.

Also Had the same kind of teacher in 10th. I was the first one in his class every morning. I used to talk to him and get him coffee because he was to fat to walk up and down the stairs to get water. He used to give me answer sheets before the kids would come in. He would always have jet lighters in his pocket that he put into his bag because he told me "they always search the teachers". Cool guys.:smoke:

13. Nice. My current world affairs teacher used to have us to write ups about stuff and shed comment on what we said and one of them was about marijuana.
    I wrote like a full page (usually i'd write like 10 lines).
    I put down all these facts and ranted.
    Her response was "I agree 100% :)"
    Ever since we have been friends. We were talking the other day and she said "we better stay in touch after you graduate"
    Shes so cool

14. Beginning of Senior year of high school i would smoke with my buddy every morning (he'd have to pick me up in the morning because i was usually in trouble and my car was taken away) on the way to school. I'd show up a good 20 minutes or so late with mcdonalds food with me, bloodshot eyes (crazy how bloodshot my eyes will get off of 2 hits) smelling straight like weed.
    he'd just ask where were you, so i'd just tell him i get hungry on the way to school in the morning (we went to mickey dees and were late a good 2 or 3 times out of the 5 days per week). never marked tardy and never did a single thing in his class but passed with a C haha

Then again my 4th period (last class of the day) teacher of 2nd semester of Junior year wouldn't care at ALL. Me and the same buddy from senior year had the same class. We might have gone 10, 15 times tops to class that entire semester. Or we'd go smoke at a friend's house come back to school and walk into class for about 10-20 minutes playing hacky sack then just leave again. Had only 8 absences (most likely from substitutes) and passed with an A! or we'd go for a few minutes then just walk out.

Now that i think of it my schools security gaurd would always look out for me, i think he's a stoner because he wears these big black sunglasses when it's cloudy outside and when he's in his school office. he'd only say how's it going to me and my buddy from up there. he'd always let me skip during the middle of the day if he sees me walking out to my car during class time and sometimes we'll have a conversation about cars or bullshit. didn't care if i smoked on campus either ciggs or blunts or joints or whatever. wow i'm starting to really miss those days hahaha

that sounds pretty boring now that i read over it haah

15. Haha, I actually just made a Thread in regards to the same subject;

16. I had this one bitch math teacher that would magically know if you were high. She'd ask you if you have been doing something you're supposed to be doing, and call up the campus security for a sobriety test.

I remember my English teacher asked me about my red eyes and I just said I didnt get alot of sleep. He just laughed at me and said "Yeah right".

17. welll you'd think im lying if i told you that my whole school district was completely cool with it... as long as it doesn't hurt their jobs.. lol teachers left and right new kids were blitzed security guards smoked with us all the time... i guess because i came from an f class school district in the slums of new jersey they already new what to expect...we get to leave school grounds for lunch and everyone would come back with bloodshot eyes... we had dealers waiting for us outside .. dam how i miss hs

18. #18 efguy, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    I smoked with my study period teacher. Hella cool lady, she had good weed too...

19. Haha, during sophmore year, me and my homie would toke at his house since he lives down the block. I'd return to English class and the teacher would know but she seemed chill with it since i'd always had some deep ass convos about the most random shit. I asked her what's her look on legalizing marijuana, and she shook her shoulder and said I'm not against it.

20. Yeah my woods teacher back in highschool was an ex-hippie and we all knew he still cheefed. His eyes wold always be lazy and red but he obviously (bein a teacher) wouldnt wanna risk admitting it lol. He was hella chill with me too, he'd like talk about his family and past with me n shit. He told me he wouldnt wake up without smokin weed with his wife in the morning and he dropped alotta acid n ate hella shrooms back in the day.

Sometimes hed start sayin somethin to the class and just walk away mid sentence haha. Nevertheless he was my favorite teacher and always gave me advice. He would always slip a reference about ganja in one way or another hah and he knew when people came to class faded (about 95% of the class got down). He'd always let me hook in my iPod to his speakers and let us chill to music while we where workin. I'll always remember the dude...