Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chill or chill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 9, 2011.

1. So recently as I've started smoking, I've realized I've been a lot more chill about a lot more shit..

Like, if shit goes wrong or something is annoying as fuck, I don't sweat it, I just think "I can't wait to get home and just blaze"

Is this good?
    Is this the start of the rest of my life?

2. Don't get mad. Get weed.

3. its good for me. :smoke:

4. every1 needs a crutch lol

5. Maybe instead you should think "Ok now im high, how can i fix this problem?"
    hahaha

6. Chillness is amazing

7. happened to me just like that also when i first started using MMJ i had my doubts... i use it for my depression.... but now that me and MAryJ are BFFs i have fewer problems with my girlfriend.. parents and even my landloard haha

8. its good that you have found a medicine that helps you relax...but dont forget that you still need to deal with those problems that the weed keeps you chill about

9. i agree, you can sweep dust under the rug - but at the end of the day, when you lift the rug the dust will still be there. meaning, weed is a temporary fix to make you feel good at that time but at some point you need to sober up and fix it. :cool:

10. One time i was so chill a polar bear eating a cuccumber was jealous :)

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I9Lnd9An7E&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Kimono Dawg.[/ame]

12. chillen is good. watya do is choose a day you wanna do work smoke in the morning and then make a deal with yourself that until that shit gets done that day you cant smoke at night... discipline

13. Thats great! Relieve stress, relieve problems, relieve troubles...notice I didn't say erase, but it's better than nothing man :smoke:

14. It's easier to just smoke when you solve your problems or at least have a solution. Smoking to make it go away...eh, not for me. Maybe for some people but I like to have my shit straight before I toke. Ever.

15. Story of my life man.

16. I've found that weed has made me a more chilled out and relaxed person in general, even when I'm not high.