Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chill old guy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Oct 21, 2011.

1. So yesterday I was smoking with about 5 people in my car, then this old guy keeps walking by us with a beer in his hand. At first we were like wtf is this guy doing, then my friend poked his head out the window and said sup to him. the old guy gave him a beer and was like "are u guys doing some weed?" and I said "Ya u want a hit?" and he hit my bong with us and left.

2. If only everyone was like that.
    I was smoking in a parking lot like a week ago and some old lady came and started banging on my window shrieking at me about devil weeds.

3. then he said something I've never thought about before, "This is really peaceful stuff, I've never heard of anyone smoking weed, and then doing anything violent."

4. I can just see some old fart sayin "ya'll doin sum weeeed" HAHAHAHAHA :D

5. How old was this guy?

6. i mean, ya gotta think, todays younger generation of pot smokers arent the first.

7. he was 69 and when he was high he was talking about how he was a buddhist.

8. Fucking a, what a cool guy :smoke: how long did you guys chill for with him?

9. Old people are always more relaxed because they were around it at its socially acceptable peak IMO. I remember me and my boys were smoking at the end of a court near a summer camp cause we were counselors and this old dude walked up and was like yo guys the cops have been roaming these parts and I can smell you from down the street. We were like uhhh thanks lol. I've had other experiences but people don't usually freak. At least in long island that is

10. I love when you meet interesting randoms. You always learn a lot, especially from the older ones.

11. thats super chill.. reminds me of the time me and some friends smoked a few bowls in the bleachers at the giants game and a few dudes in front of us asked for a hit.. super chill weed is definitely a way to meet people.. also a way to get in some deep shit too though hah

12. i remember goin to a journey band cover concert and some like 50 year old dude had a huge pot leaf on his shirt. mad funny cause it was like a town event, with tons of cops and over protective parents. told him i liked his shirt lol

13. that's awesome, man. i remember in the spring, some old dude bought my friends and i alcohol and told us how he smoked bud every day of his life. his name was dave or something like that. we used to see him everywhere after that

[​IMG]

14. ^^^thats too funny. I wonder how many people know what that actually is

15. is that john wayne gacy?

16. I bet that was my friend's grandpa.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that was him.

17. we chilled with him for about half an hour

18. You're a better man than me I guess, LOL. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and the thought of letting some old drunk man walking the street hit my bong with god knows what on his lips and mouth makes me cringe.

19. yeah long island's pretty chill