Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chilin w/ gc member

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boredjim8, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Thats pritty cool that he helps in restorations, and New orleans, they need all the help they can get!!!

2. If any of you ever come to Portugal let me know and we can chill :smoke:

3. BillDavis and I get together to smoke all the time. I have know him before GC though. He was the one that introduced me to the forum and pretty much smoking weed in genral.

4. I used to talk to a guy that would come into my work who had a job similar to that, it sounded pretty cool. What part of FL are you coming down to?

5. yeah plumface_2002 and pothead_420 all the time friends from elementry through highschool and now

6. me and xericx blaze together fairly often.

7. i do alot of disaster shit too...mostly roofs tho...

latly we have ben doing alot in miami and fort laderdale

i think next week is fort myers...

8. back on topic....

i met a few blades in my day...

on our last trip down the mrs and i met ..votoloco and smoked out on the side of the road by the missisipi river and then went up to the top of the st. louis arch....pretty cool....

then we met up with the hemperss at budheads house.....where we hung out a cupple days...

and finaly we stoped in on msmj and burned a nice one ....

all in all a good trip ....

9. 2ndHandSmokee, Boca Raton. Every morning he sees this old old old guy in his speedos riding his "lance armstrong" bike. That just really cracks me up.

Any blades in Grandparent Central?

10. I think everyblade in everystate should set up a little GC get together that would be awesome might meet some good people.

11. shit man, if your ever out by west chester, aston, some philly burbs let me kno...
    :D

12. Yeah... Me and Ricky Skaggs smoke together. One of the first times we smoked together we hotboxed this Caprice I had. We were sitting in this apartment complex with two other people waiting for a friend to come home and we started to smoke. It was only like his third time smoking. We smoked so much he started to twitch and then blacked out for a minute. It was hilarious.

13. i've smoked with babytoker before.. every damn night as a matter of fact

14. <--- northeast philly

EDIT: 100th post also