"children with poor parents make me sick"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potthesmoke, Oct 23, 2010.

1. ...is what my facebook status said today when i tried to update it. the fucked up part is i don't remember typing that and i know i wasnt hacked. thing is i had an ambien and a beer last night and i guess that made me black out or something but the truth is i now feel horrible. fuck. anyone know if ambien+one beer cam make you black out like that?

2. lololololololol

3. No one else knows you didn't get hacked, so just make another status saying you did. :) Problem solved.

4. Rofl, good one. Definitely not what I expected when opening this thread.

Remember kids: Don't drink and facebook.

5. /thread
    lol:hello:

6. Haha, I hopped in this thread ready to rage.

Then I was like

[​IMG]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o]YouTube - trolololol[/ame]

8. Just wow. The wink at the end did me in. Not sure which is funnier, this or the "50 looking at pizza" line. +rep to you too sir

9. seriously, it's not funny you guys! it was probably a virus.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVXo7Kl9EY[/ame]

10. once i was on klonopin and came on gc to tell everybody i got hit by a car even though it never happened :cool:

11. That's nothing dude. One time I took like 6 bar and updated my status to say, "I hate n*ggers".
    Good thing I have no black friends on facebook!

12. You're fucking Alpha:rolleyes:

13. #14 Samanthamudgirl, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Ambien will make you black out without needing anything else. My mom takes them religiously and blacks out and calls me. I have had to take them a couple of times and I have black out and started talking nonsense. They are bad news.

There are news stories about people driving while being blacked out on ambien. People are pretty active on it. You don't just mumble a little and then fall asleep. You go about your business, but you are sometimes sane, sometimes insane. Meaning you can talk nonsense then normal then nonsense. Order stuff online. I heard someone kept doing that (someone I knew online). They kept getting stuff in the mail and their account was getting lower and they knew they were the only one capable of doing it.

Find something else if you can. There are quite a few drugs for insomniacs. Good Luck!

14. I think it was reflective of something you were thinking, one way or another this kind of stuff doesn't just come out of nowhere.
    Probably a stupid "I'm fucked up" way of saying "People who are ill equipped financially to have children pumping them out anyway is something I find distasteful".
    Which in all honesty...is a little judgmental.
    Sure bearing a child is a responsibility, and while your opinion likely referred to...lets just say cyclic lower classers who set a poor example for their children and so on and so on and end up going nowhere nor helping their children go anywhere either...there's also the category of people who didn't start rich, had zero support etc, and have a child and come across as poor as all of their funds go into rent, and taking care of said children...not to mention single parents not by choice, not a lot of them have options for a huge career, that and going solo on what a lot of dual income couples have problems with...just saying...blanket statements and all.

15. lol hahahaha.....

ur response made me spit out some soda...

16. i plan on, gradually of course, ending treatment. from what you tell me it's just too hazardous, and thanks i know stopping them won't be easy.

hahaha
    so you're telling me there isn't such a worm and that the truth is that people do all these things during black outs like mine?! tell me one thing... is santa claus real?

tell me about it, i really did feel like shit when i saw it. it's obviously something i need to work on, probably roots from self consciousness or self hatred and that's what trips me out. i think you're right though, the whole cycle of poverty is what pisses me off not the people or children themselves.

17. What about when people, who are usually perfectly normal, rational individuals, think random streams of thought, usually compiled and absorbed from their past environment and surrounding, while influenced by substances...

For instance, a 'normal' intelligent human being stating with true conviction, something along the lines of this, upon exposure to certain chemicals;

"THE CHEESE FELL THROUGH THE MUFFIN SLOTS!!!"

Sure, you may have been thinking it at the time, you could even have been repeating it over and over and over again, but is it really what you believe and feel, and is it really a reflection on you, or your character?

I dunno, maybe it is.. if so though, a few more locks on the door may be in order :p

Sometimes, when influenced by substances or even during states of extreme exhaustion, you just repeat things you've at one point heard, or have been exposed to, whether you believe in them or not.
    Just because it's on your mind, doesn't mean you agree with it... many (not all) of the best crazy-rants in art and cinema, were thought up by sane, rational-minded people.

On another note, based on the above, there are several real illnesses where, if you've ever been made aware of a certain type of behavior, you may find yourself mimicking that behavior, whether you like to or not. The behavior can include anything from racial slurs and swearing, to picking your nose in public when you never even felt comfortable enough to do it in the secrecy of your own private bathroom.
    So it's not great to judge, when one day you may find yourself in a similar, but less-controllable and more permanent, predicament.

18. he was joking ;)