Children of Men

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jan 3, 2007.

1. I haven't seen it yet. It's downloading tonight, I'm watching it tommorow.

I saw the preview probably around 6 months ago, and this movie caught my attention.

http://www.childrenofmen.net/

Tell me what you think.

"The last one to die; please turn out the lights"

2. I'm actually considering going out and paying to see it tomorrow.

I still support musical artists I like (thank god most of my favorite artists are dead or retired).

I'm thinking I'll do the same for this movie. It looks just that good. But thats a discussion for another thread.

but anyways, thanks for the link, popsson. I personally download mine, DVD ripped, burn it and I have it whenever I want to watch it again. Then again I'm a pack-rat like that.

You'll get rep from me, only once you've watched the movie. :p

3. im in the process of watching it now... looks very interesting... yeah it is kinda fucked up that its on the net... movie industry has gone to shit so has music thanks to the net... hey 1 person doesnt make much of a difference though.. so im going to keep on DL'in.

4. I don't wanna debate it too much, but if you're going through life with the attitude than you got some serious thinking to do.

Just remember, we live in a plutocracy, your dollar is your vote. *shrug*

5. very insightful

6. I was just re-reading that post, and I totally didn't mean to, but I come off sound like a prick.

Sorry if it seems like it :(

7. just a bit.. its alright.

8. My buddy dragged me to see it earlier this evening, and I must say it is a really great movie, and they even give a shoutout to the Strawberry Cough strain! Really gory movie, smoke up before during and after the movie and it will have you thinking crazy.

9. wicked.

I plan on seeing it sober. I smoke up for the cheery and funny stuff. :p

10. "Your paper's please."

11. Just finished watching it.

An absolute must-see, really. I can't really comment without ruining the story.

12. What is it about?

EDIT: Ok, I just found the description on the site, it seems really ineteresting. I'm gonna have to check it out for sure

13. looks good. im checking it out.

14. I just started downloading the torrent a few minutes ago. Looks really interesting and should spark up some great conversations.

15. Looks great, dont come out in theatres here till friday, ill go see it then. I love chaos :D

Good find.