Children of Bodom

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Only Live Once, Aug 19, 2006.

1. I just had to see who on the City likes them.They're one of my favorites.They really freakin' own,hard.They blend like four different genres of metal into one huge,amazing fusion that I can't even put into words.Great guitars,drums,and keys,and they're great live too.I highly recommend them to anybody who loves metal but has never heard CoB.Any thoughts from those who've checked them out?

2. I have a CD of theirs in my car. I forgot what it's called though. It's one of my staple discs for driving around smoking. :)

I love the solos that go back and forth from guitar to keys over and over...

3. Yes! I've got all their records. Seen them live 3 times... Uh... That pretty much says it. They're fucking sick.

4. Good stuff.I have all their albums as well.What's your favorite?Mine is Hate Crew Deathroll,with Hatebreeder following in a close,close second.

5. I see Bodom in Houston all the time. Fuckin great music.

6. I like them alright.. pretty good stuff...

7. Hatebreeder really the only album I liked, after that it was very Meh to me.

Plus they have a surprisingly homoerotic live performance.

8. homoerotic preformances you say i cant say i ever notised that

but i fucking love thes guys good allround music

WOOO FUCKING BODOM:hello:

9. Hatecrew Deathroll has to be my favorite. Hatebreeder was good but I also really like Follow the Reaper.

What did you think of "Are You Dead Yet?"

10. It's alright at best,but nowhere near as good as their other albums.

11. Because Alexi was laughing and trying to say something to Janne?Gay?Hardly.

12. They're pretty good. Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper are damn good albums.