Child Resistant Storage

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Snae, Oct 12, 2016.

1. I recently ran into a situation where a friend's child got into her edibles and we had to make a trip to the emergency room. (Really embarrassing for her) She was really lucky the child was OK.

So I started trying to find a safe way for parents to keep their edibles out of the reach of little fingers. Anybody out there got a good solution?

2. Safe. if it needs to be cold, get a mini fridge with a lock. Also a lock for your door and keep all of your meds in there, in a safe if possible.

3. Children are also naturally curious and may decide to go through their parents drawers, and if they find a cookie, or 10, they probably are going to eat all of them, because they are children. Definitely got to be more careful then just throwing shit in a drawer

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok then go to home depot and buy some cabinet locks and put them on all of the cabinets i assumed your friend has already done this since she has a child

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Or go to walmart and buy a $20 safe, it wont keep everyone out but it will stop a child

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1