Child Protective Services called me to go drug test because my neighbors?

Discussion in 'Security' started by MOBlivingSF, Mar 30, 2011.

1. So my neighbors called CPS and told them that me and my fiancees kid was being exposed to marijuana because we were smoking it and she is 1. We smoke in our closet with our bong. Our condo is 1500 sq feet and 2 bed room and 2 bath... Me and my Fiancee's room is right next to these peoples... Apparantely they're baby monitor picked up us taking some bong loads and they felt it in our daughters best interest that we be investigated... I had to chop down 4 FEMALE BUDDING PLANTS TODAY AND GIVE THEM AWAY FROM FEAR OF COPS SHOWING UP! They(a lady from CPS) called my Fiancees cell phone this morning around 11 and said they had an anonomous tip that me and my fiancee have been exposing substance abuse to our 1 year old daughter.. Our Condos are extrememly nice and we have stainless steel apliances and everything nice you can have.. My daughter has everything in the world and the happiest baby and now me and my fiancee have to go drug test for CPS tommorow regarding the welfare of our daughter even though we both have never had 1 drug charge in our lives. And we both have full time jobs. I mean the whole thing just makes me feel insanely violated... We are very nice neighbors, we don't have anyone over EVER. Because we are parents we don't have time for friends really, especially since we both work all the time so it feels like being punched in the gut.
    I just dont understand how there could be dads rapping kids all over the place and me and my fiancee are being investigated because the neighbors heard something through a baby monitor or even smelt pot.. its just absolutely ridiculous. FUCK ARIZONA! WE ARE MOVING BACK TO CALI IMMEDIATELY!

2. in the mean time become the noisiest neighbors possible and hang a lot of pictures at night and buy your daughter a drum set

3. i wanted to make a lot of noise today, i went to pound on his wall and yell fat fuck but i put a hole in it so now i have to fix that before the CPS lady comes on tuesday too. FML. hahaha, we are speaking with a lawyer tommorow morning at 9 and we will see the seriousness of the matter. But i cant believe anyone can make a claim like that and then the person is subject to drug testing even though we have no drug history or anything of that nature... Anyone can say anything these days and fuck someones whole life. im sorry i choose not to get drunk everyday and feel like shit all the time. i burn a little and feel 100 percent the whole time. and sometimes even 200 percent... i hope everyone in Arizona gets arrested for inbreeding because it is VERY OBVIOUS that is what has been going on here. I mean they treat weed here like it is OXYs or COKE. i have been here less than 2 years because i needed work with the cali ressession and everything(my sp is terrible) and 99 percent of everyone i have met have been drinking, carrying guns at bars while drinking, doing coke but when you say naw man i dont do that stuff i just smoke a little weed you get the eye like you are trash and it is just totally crazy here. FUCK ARIZONA ONCE AGAIN. I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH! FUCK ARIZOOOOOONA.. DUMB ASS SQUARE BEARS!

4. #4 No1weedsmoker, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    oh man, i love starting neighbor feuds if they deserve it. start pulling mad pranks on them all the time, call the cops if you even here a whisper at night(if your town has a sound ordinance), have crazy loud sex. etc etc. seriously, fuck with these people hardcore, within the limits of the law of course.

edit: then again, a neighbor feud can be a very bad idea... but these people clearly deserve it.

5. Manage to somehow plant weed in their home, and some rolling papers. Tell them you've been smelling some interesting things there lately. If they take your kid away, take their lives away.

6. Ol potato in the tail pipe seams to be in order. :D

Will cps care if yer smokin pot????

7. I don't think they would if it were California. But since it's Arizona, then I feel quite sure they'd care.

8. #8 loizier, Mar 30, 2011
    if ANYBODY successfully fucked with my children and their happiness...id kill'em. straight out.:wave:

bide your time, bro. dont do anything to exasperate the law.

once everything is done, if you turned out on the loosing side, than there is only one law that matters: eye for an eye.

9. the correct course of action would be to take those four female budding plants, plant them on your neighbors property, and proceed to call the cops immediately on those horrible dopers

yea i said it, Doper's:bongin:

10. start sending them packages filled with weeks worth of feces.

11. #11 blackbeard2012, Mar 30, 2011
    Get a couple of Spectrum Labs Quick fix Synthetic Urine kits ,Go pass the test ,Clear out your house of all drug related Items then go down to the Court house and file for a restraining order against your neighbor.If they live within 500 yards of your house they won't even be able to go to their own home.In the eyes of the law you will be Mr.and Mrs Law abiding citizen being harassed by a paranoid schizophrenic nut case.It will take at least 30 days to go to court .In this time they will be homeless.I did this to my neighbor 3 years ago over my dog .They had to rent a house across town and couldn't come back to a home they owned.Afterward they were ordered to never speak to me or harass me in any way.
    If you really want to get nasty .Get some meth ,cut it up with some super B or Epsom salts( Just enough to come up positive on the cops reagent test) and put it into 8 or 10 baggies ,plant it in their car with scales .Then have several people call the PO PO over a week or so ,saying their sellin dope to little kids.
    Manipulate the law in your favor.

12. Or better yet leave a package with a pipe bomb inside at their front door. Than to add insult to injury slash their tires!

13. and then rape the wife and make the guy watch!

14. sorry. too far?

15. Relax everyone I was just kidding about the tires.. :laughing:

16. woah woah woah woah woah

i think you guys are all about to make the situation worse for OP :rolleyes:

but yea get that restraining order filed for anyway, just make some shit up if you have too they'll file a restraining order for fucking anything

17. I was initially concerned for you at first about you being charged and all that but you're obviously retarded if you think that you're next door neighbors symbolize all of arizona, gg on basically screaming in text " fuck Arizona" because the whole 99.99999999% of us arizonians did nothing to you

18. pajamasam, you're being way too overly sensitive. no one would ever think just because of the actions of 1 or 2 people that an entire state sucks. dude's obviously just pissed and nervous about his situation, and therefore angry. chill.

19. Man this dude isn't screaming fuck your state, I'm just saying I don't hate every Indian on earth cause one time an Indian dude short-changed me when I was high.. This dude needs to chill dude, and I am calm, but after reading my previous post I could see how I came out sounding a bit frazzled :p

20. i'm seriously not sure if you're mocking me for saying dude once, or if you just really like the word.