Child Photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Potographer, Sep 21, 2009.

1. My little cousin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Haha I wasn't expecting a huge outcome from this but really? No one at all? Ah come on blades. Who doesn't enjoy cute pictures of little kids :hello:

3. Haha Cute kid. Your a good photographer. Are u a professional?

4. I misread the title.

5. Lol. So did I. I was kinda freaked out for a second.

6. she's kind of alien looking.

7. Same here haha

8. Were all fucking peves!

chris Hansens gonna be all up over this here cp!

9. damn so did i lol

10. ...fap...fap...fap

11. Misread the title also lol

12. lmao so did i

13. As a professional photographer (who has shot many, many, many portraits of kids), I think they are really good.

Good composition and depth of field, and I like your post processing.

Probably not the most appropriate place on the web to put them. Unfortunately... people can't appreciate them for what they are.

14. Same here, i was like wtf! Oh, child PHOTOGRAPHY.

15. Yeah wow, thanks for the GOOD comments, but the immature one's, not so much thankful for them. If you misread the title, congrats, quit announcing it. No one cares.

16. Wow, thank you dude. No I'm not. But I'm glad you think these are professional level. I plan on attending Savannah College of Art and Design in a couple years and majoring in photography. Most likely portraiture.

17. My advice: you don't need to go to school for portraiture. You clearly know how to use a camera and take portraits.

If you are interested in photography as a career, major in business. It will be FAR more useful of a degree, and give you one step up on the competition. Most photographers fail because they are shitty business people.

I've been a pro for 12 years and it's NOT my photo skills that have kept me in business.

18. Nice clear shots. Ive always appreciated good photography. Keep up the good work !

19. yeah you have talent.. but really, your just asking for kids to fuck with you posting it on this forum. but good photog none the less.