chiefers and their sneaky ways

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sodomizedjello, Apr 15, 2006.

1. i hate when people screw you out of hitting it by double or triple hitting a piece! it's like, who the fuck are you man?

did i not match that bowl?

and yet you are going to hit it like this is the last hit your going to take.

i especially hate when i'm smoking someone out and they just RIP my piece.

since i put an ice catcher in my blue bong(no ice catcher in the pic, but i used WL-Jeff's thread on home-made ice notches, and it worked like a charm!) it rips a lot harder than just an average bong. i will tell people before they hit it, "becareful, it packs a punch." or something like that, because you don't even feel the hit, even when you clear it, then like 2-4 seconds after you clear it, right about when you would be passing it(if you didn't bogart a piece like the guy you said above!) you just feel your chest tighten up and you start to feel stoned. if you hold the hit in, you can feel it hitting you so much harder each second.

well people will just SUCK and SUCK and SUCK and then CLEAR, they smile, thinking they have beaten the bong. and then:eek: out comes all the unused smoke and they just start coughing their balls off. and there goes at least half of my bowl.

2. You guys get waaay to worked up about this shit. Sometimes people chief but someone just calls them on it and they're like, shit, sorry man. Mostly it's the other way around, someone will pass the bong and the person will be like: "Hey man... did you get one or do you want to try rippin' it again?" It's what I'm used to I guess... I try to be as generous as I can when smoking people up and the people I smoke with don't take advantage of it.

The only thing I really hate is when people lie about having any weed left. I mean, c'mon, be a man and admit it. If you have to save it, say: "I have a bowl or so left but I have to save it" Big deal.

Note: Unless I misunderstood it was always the chiefers weed in the thread starters post.

3. You may be right. I had just assumed (and we all know what we do when we 'assume'...!) that the weed belonged to people other than the chiefer, but after re-reading the original post, I notice that it doesn't say that it's actually someone else's weed... good eye! :eek:

4. I know someone exactly like that, I just try to make sure eveyone knows he's doin it, that helps a little.

5. ROFL i completely forgot i made this thread. oh man, :bongin:

clearing things up: it's usually my boyfriend's weed when i smoke with this cat. he (the bf) gets a free o of shwag--some of you might cringe when i say this but it is quality shwag he recieves--for helping re-up a dealer around here a few pounds every once in a while. but my chiefer buddy does throw down or supply it all on occasion as well. he also is giving to those who are dry and will send them on their way with two bowls, so not a complete ass about his weed all the time. :confused_2: i guess it's just his way of smoking, being a chiefer is just his way. but he's gotta know that others aren't chill with this sort of thing, i notice how he tries to be a lil sneaky snake.
    next time i toke with this cat if he starts to chief which is inevitable, i'll do what someone above suggested and smoke the bowl like he's not even there, hah! i'm gonna learn him his smoking-with-others manners.

6. lol that kid would get punched