chicks with short hair

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BeachSpliff858, Oct 6, 2009.

1. alright, i guess this is another "chicks with..." thread.... but its a good one i promise:D

chick in one of my classes, im feelin her, and she smiles at me in class. she's got short hair, like boy short. however, she's cute as fuck, like a pretty little pixie. great features, great eyes. i bet she was a fucking FOX with long hair. the body is right ( and she's a petite girl) so im tryina make her mine obviously.

what are yall's thoughts, experiences, etc. with girls with shorter hair? (anything shorter than past the shoulders, i guess, but especially really short, if that makes sense, lol:smoking:) later gators.

ps. hooray for homegrown! :smoking::smoking:

2. #2 Diceman, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    I swore I would never be with a girl with short hair (anything above shoulder)

Until I met this little punk rocker girl...her hair was like..I dunno..8"-9". A couple inches past her ears but still not sitting on shoulders.

With her it didn't even matter. I still don't like short hair but if shes right then..I obviously ignore it lol.

But girls with like..spiked hair or hair above the ears..fuuuck that. Too much like a dude haha. Shes gotta have some length to her hair. Also not a fan of red hair..reddish brown is fine. Straight red..no thankyou

Edit: Oh but she cheated on me so lol...fuckin bitch haha

3. dicemaaaaan, i feel you dude, my chicks hair is like right at the ears. its a kinda "boyish" length....but she's really feminine looking though. and the bod is niiiiiice , nice tight ass which i love.

you think i could get her to grow it back out?? i mean i'd hit it as is, but still, you think i could?

4. yeah not a fan of above the shoulders, my ex had hair that sounds similar to dice mans ex girl, about as short as i'd go

5. aha!! my n!gga cant perform.

Its ok cuz..

6. #6 Diceman, Oct 6, 2009

Wait a minute. I doubt she'll change if yall only been goin for a little bit. If it's been a couple months..yea she will. I still wouldn't have her make it to long (tryin to be respectful)

But I always ask for atleast shoulder length. I asked that rocker girl about lettin her hair grow but she JUST decided to cut it short.

Either way..as long as it not like..2"-3" above the ear...I'd go with it. Not fuck it..actually go out with her..taken her with me an places ya know?

I'm tryin so hard to not post as my normal self haha and post as what I believe is right. Personally..I got a rep to maintain. If it's above her ears..she's not goin in public with me.

But on a real level..as long as she's cool that's all that matters. Oh and if shes feminine (depending where) then it can EASILY cover the long hair. My girl for example..she had big tits and a nice apple butt. Never even noticed her hair haha.

Plus in my PERSONAL opinion..the ass is more important then the hair. If she's got a nice ass..I can almost ignore anything.

Get her..wait ATLEAST a couple weeks..then I'd ask her about lettin it grow out. You can bring it up but don't be like "hey you should let your hair grow out" too early.

7. #7 Diceman, Oct 6, 2009

Haha motha fucka. How ya been T8C? Still poppin? How's your leg since that shot homie?

Oh I can perform..she was just a slut lol atleast the way I see it.

She was straight about it. Told me after a part..she gave a dude head. I told her take a long walk to think..and don't come back. Last conversation we had...

I handle mine :smoking:

8. aaaahahahhaha yeah i feel you about going out in public. i dont care though, i think she's hot. and with a little longer hair she'd be bangin. i bet she has some older pics on her facebook with long hair...yum yum. gonna ask her out next time i see the B.

and yeah, i totally judge chicks on their ass too, diceman. hers is nice. hehe

9. haha well if it dont matter then go for it. I don't see why not atleast.

Especially if shes got some butt ;)

10. The anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun

11. #11 TheDankery, Oct 6, 2009
    Quoted for truth.
    That's my take.

But yeah, if she looks a little on the masculine side with her hair short i would tell her after a little while that she'd probably look better with longer hair. but not right away.

on the other hand, if she got DAT ASS, a pretty face, otherwise looks feminine, all that good stuff, I wouldn't care about her hair length at all.

12. ive been attracted to plenty of girls with short hair, and its because its part of a much bigger ensemble. Like its goes with them, so theyd almost look weird with long hair

13. i know cute girls with short hair...like a little above shoulders.

14. I know some girls that really rock it. Short hair can be sexy; some ladies wear it nice.

There's this one girl I know with short red hair that just falls below her ears and she looks really amazing, probably couldn't picture her with long hair.

15. haha "short red hair"

My kryptonite :smoking:

16. Too bad ya girl didnt think you was Superman haha..

Ight man im done raggin on ya

17. lol lucky your funny ;)

Shit she fucked around after 2 damn months... TWO MONTHS..bitch prolly thought I was superman haha. It's aight..I know where she is right now..lets just say I'm lucky :smoking:

18. I have short hair, above my shoulders... Its cute though lol...

19. girls wit short hair are sexy for example, jamie lee curtis(late 80's) halle berry, toni braxton(first album) there ain't nuthin wrong wit short hair girls bcuz I married one!!:D

20. lol like I said,,,there's always an exception. Some girl just look cute with the short hair. Just not a prefference

Look..I posted like chicken hahaha :smoking:

When you dont drink..7 40's is about 3 too many.