Chicks who smoke weed :)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420doobster, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Is it just me or is having a chick that smokes weed extremely attractive?

2. Yes I would agree with you on that one.

3. It's amazing plus when there on the grass you have no issues as there chilled out to fuck

4. nah, don't agree at all. Some chicks who smoke are chill. i know some chicks that are just 24/7 about weed always saying "give me some free weed, i'm a girl blah blah blah" and they literally just hang out with guys for free weed and mooch like the bitches they are.
    some that are more subtle, are chill as fuck though.

5. I dunno. Chicks get fat a lot more quickly.
    Plus they totally use their tits to mooch weed off people.

6. Nah ignore the ones get there tits just because you have weed and chill out with the lad back up for a laugh ones

7. Yes very, i tend to be a very chill smoker and i like girls who are just as chilled as me. And when i find out they smoke weed makes it even better :D

8. I don't mind smoking out a hot girl with great tits. I mean I spend money in the strip club too.

9. Not trying to be sexist, but from what I experienced their aren't a lot of girls who know self control with drugs.
    My hometown:
    Middle school- girls were smoking weed ( super attractive)
    Got to High School- these girls started fucking with other shit ( losing attraction)
    College- these same girls became known sluts or undercover sluts

Just don't think weed and women mesh well. Rather have a loyal girl that does nothing, than a cheater who does it all.
    Apologizes in advance if that offended anyone

10. But don't you just wanna chill out smoke and doob with a down to earth girl with out the bullshit

11. Wait... girls smoke weed?

12. Haha I think you may have just discovered a whole new world :)

13. yeah if they are attractive sure...

if they aren't attractive then no amount of weed is gonna change that.

14. I would I would never let a chick play me like that, I love having friends and relatives that do that. It's awesome paying half of the normal price for bud because of my sister.

15. The ones that smoke once or twice a day or less can be cool. Most of the ones I know that burn 24/7 I would kill if I had to be around all the time but a select few are ok. Most seem to be the kind of people that are all like "I have a pussy! It may taste like pineapples! Give me 17 marijuanas or you'll never find out" Then if you don't smoke with them they whine and shit...yeah fuck those kinda girls. In general though, yes a girl that smokes is sexy if she can control random stupidity and not freak out

16. Not everyone should smoke weed, and lots of girls definitely don't know how to handle their shit when under the influence. But there are girls out there who smoke weed and have that stoner mentality; their just chill :hello:

17. Yesss chicks that smoke weed are sexy to me

18. By the sound of things I must be very lucky to have never met a girl who can't handle their shit when high

19. you mean compared to other girls who dont? yeah, i agree. it does enhance my view on them

then again, if you dont smoke weed, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

20. Wells said weed is my way of life and life is pretty damm good don't see what people do without it must be some boring ass shit