chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Androgyny is cool.

2. Androgyny makes for great shemales..:smoke:

3. You don't think I'm a freak? :(

4. Sorry, but no. Especially not compared to Since. :D

5. wish i could make a living off it tho :(

6. The sex industry is fucking HUGE in Turkey, what's yhe problem?

7. Hmm what do I need to prove my freakiness?

8. hey i already have a strapon site that hanst made shit :(....maybe i need to think more

say the things people normally keep to themselves, thats a good start...

9. Shock value, my friend.

Not on the web, you fool. I'm talking real bodies.
    I was just watching this documentary about sex-trafficking and all these Russian and Ukrainian chicks were getting sold to brothels in Turkey...

10. i dont have the heart to force chicks into prostitution but i would, with peace of mind and soul, pimp chicks that wanted to fuck for cash on their own accord....there was this chick like way back when i ran a club and she was like "id fuck for cash but only with people that i say ok to"...i didnt do it back then but know there are chicks like that out there.....idk

11. Ok well I have a thing for dead bodies, if you get what I'm saying. ;)

12. That's why there's the 'hire a girlfriend' business.

A chick is hired to be someone's girlfriend for a duration of time. A month. Two months...

She gets paid monthly. Like salary.

The good thing about this kind of arrangement is that she doesn't have to fuck ten different people every month.

And she doesn't have to be in a brothel... or places like that.

She can be a normal person.

During day, she's a student, or an employee in some company...

And during night, she meets her 'boyfriend' and become his 'girlfriend'.

Usually her 'boyfriends' are old enough to be her grandfather. 50's, 60's... even 70's.

13. yeah i hear what youre saying but in turkey, guys like to change things around you know?....they dont like the same chick over and over again (unless she be like a goddess, but then someone always makes a mistress of her anyway)...

14. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Ok well I have a thing for dead bodies, if you get what I'm saying. ;)[/quote]

Necropheliac? Hmmm interesting. So you DO have a sex drive.

15. [quote name='"since93"']

i dont have the heart to force chicks into prostitution but i would, with peace of mind and soul, pimp chicks that wanted to fuck for cash on their own accord....there was this chick like way back when i ran a club and she was like "id fuck for cash but only with people that i say ok to"...i didnt do it back then but know there are chicks like that out there.....idk[/quote]

If prostitution were legal, I would do it. Not even kidding. No pimp though. More along the lines.of.what GG describes. That is what we call "sugar babies/sugar daddies' here.

16. hey james is it true you gotta carry a flask of hot water along to thaw out rigor mortis? :smoke:

17. i hear ya....

18. Personally, I'm all for the 'sugar daddy' business. Makes things a lot simple for both men and women.

19. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Personally, I'm all for the 'sugar daddy' business. Makes things a lot simple for both men and women.[/quote]

I do, too
    I'm all for sex as industry as long as it is voluntary.

20. I just really really like gore.