chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. A fetish yes, rape no. She would be agreeing to the act, by your definition most intercourse would be considered rape.

2. in turkey its 18 IF....

3. [quote name='"Gardenmaster"']

A fetish yes, rape no. She would be agreeing to the act, by your definition most intercourse would be considered rape.[/quote]

By legal definition, it can. Many people get charged for statutory rape when it was consentual. I am not seeing the consent when someone has power to extort.

4. Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes...one can be charged with statutory when it was consensual, but have we not agreed that we are talking about people who are legally adults, therefore statutory does not apply...

5. dude you make the weirdest polls

6. some are..umm...off the beaten track, sure....:smoke:

7. [quote name='"IgnorantFool"']

Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes...one can be charged with statutory when it was consensual, but have we not agreed that we are talking about people who are legally adults, therefore statutory does not apply...[/quote]
    Was usint stat as an example, and I realize now it was not a very good or appropririate one to use. I'm a bit high and confusing my analogies. I'm just trying to say that its not consentual in this case, which makes it rape. Not because they are young, or under a certain age, or even if they can legally consent to sex, but if they are diuress from extortion (if i was a girl, and i neded to buy alcohol, and i asked someone, i realize she can say no, but who thee hell would wanna be put in that situation, its not only creepy but it is a form of diruess since he is pressing her to do something she isnt comfortable but is likely to consider given the motivation. Add more diuress like a weapon, even virgins and catholics will suck a dick. I am against people who use power to cause this reaction. I am done arguing why I feel this is disgusting. If you guys can't see where I am coming from, then maybe i am being uptight and should try this whole thing for myself and see how fun it is to exploit girls. Maybe i will get off having the power myself :D, instead of just imagiing someone having the power

8. Alright...I understand you don't like this thread...fair enough...I can see your point of view...I respect your right to your own opinions...

...but...in making this thread, did since offer to perform a service for people for sexual favours? No...he stated that he was just curious... Is this thread weird and a bit twisted...sure, but...it has "chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?" as it's title...anyone who is offended by it should have just exercised their freedom of choice and not read it...and if you read through the thread, you'll notice that most people who didn't like it, chose to leave and avoid it...

Yes...I also respect your freedom of speech, and if you want to argue, well, by all means let's argue...I've got all night...I don't have to work again until Monday...but GC is meant to be a chill place...personally, I have never even come anywhere near this close to arguing with someone on here until now, as I generally just click off a thread if it offends me, disgusts me, etc...

You have already stated your opinion and objections...duly noted...now why not exercise your freedom of choice, and choose to avoid something that offends you?

As you can see...most of the people who have posted in here are enjoying since's somewhat strange poll...and we're not even trying to exploit others in order to do so...

9. I wasn't offended by the thread or poll, I was offended later on by how since was reacting to something I found to be disgusting, so I expressed myself, and was only defending my opinions. I really have no issues with how someone wants to get off, that is beyond my control or need to wanna control. I am not gonna stop someone from liking jailbait stuff (not CP), because I can't control that and neither can the person who has the fetish can control. I still find it disgusting, and the issue was that it seemed like I was being told I shouldn't find this disgusting at all. It was more about the principal than the act itself.

I will respectfully concede because I am not trying to step on toes. I can be abrasive, and opinionated, but I don't wanna be an asshole. If I had gone out of line, I apologize to IF, since, and whoever else that it may have offended. I just felt like I had to stand up for what my opinions were. I hope we can leave this discussion with a clean slate. I am not one to hold an ego, that is not my motive on the forums is. I am more of a man for pursuit of knowledge, and sometimes that can get into some heated arguments.

I am really a chill guy, I just legitimately enjoy discussing matters and debates. I really don't want things to turn sour, but sometimes that happens when you have 2 opposing sides.

So, No hard feelings? :smoke:

10. None...:cool:

Just trying to maintain the chill...;)

11. *passes the peace pipe*

now lets all get stoned n happy...:smoke:

12. :smoke:

Just smoked the last of my Lemon Drop :eek: Saving my last bits of kief to help me fall asleep after my 3rd shift tonight -.-

13. I still have cookies :D but that seems to be the extent of the stash for now. My variety consists of choclate chip oatmeal or peanut butter, macadamia, white chocolate chip.

14. Mmmmm...cookies...:love:

My night just got better...:D

15. Mama always told me, you can win a mans heart through his stomach :laughing:

16. And mine got even worse, cuz I gave up snack foods for lent, which includes cookies (medicated or not). So no weed and no even regular cookies. >.<

17. Hey, I like cookies! And I've been dry for over a week. AND I just got over a wicked bout of stomach flu WITHOUT ANY HERB!
    I deserve a cookie.

18. Shares all the cookies :hello:
    Yah we have also been dry for a few days, but when there's an abundance of vaped weed and acquired trimmings cookies tend to fall out of everywhere here.

19. Fuck, stomach flu with no herb, and I thought working swing shifts all week with minimal sleep was awful.

20. I am a nanny for a little boy who is 16 months old. He's had it since Saturday. So I was puking/shitting, taking care of a puking/shitting kid, AND my three year old.
    It was fucking hell.