chicks 18-21 please: would you suck a dick to have a guy buy alcohol for you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. lol JamesTheTroll

2. Not something a heterosexual would say

3. what?

aaaah the visuals i had from this post!....two scantily clad, possibly naked, women playing in a massive pile of money...aw man :smoke:

what?

4. [quote name='"Leesh"']

How convenient, I have this large pile of money that needs another girl rolling around in it. :ey:[/quote]

:D now that sounds like my kinda partay!

5. I'm fucking appalled at how many clicked yes....
    You dirty dirty girls. *tsk* *tsk*
    ESPECIALLY since its 18-21 why the fuck would you even do that if your 21!?
    I mean unless your boyfriends 21....Cause then i guess it would make sense.
    I use those shits like currency...We call them tickets:p
    I can get him to do virtually anything.

6. men are slaves to women...:smoke:

7. NAHHHH just to magnificent bjs....

8. the magnificent bjs....sounds like a band name.....:smoke:

9. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']I'm fucking appalled at how many clicked yes....
    You dirty dirty girls. *tsk* *tsk*
    ESPECIALLY since its 18-21 why the fuck would you even do that if your 21!?
    I mean unless your boyfriends 21....Cause then i guess it would make sense.
    I use those shits like currency...We call them tickets:p
    I can get him to do virtually anything.[/quote]

I'm 28. I answered yes for shits and giggles. I don't even like alcohol.

10. shit girl, youre 1 of 19 yes tho...:smoke:....i wanted to make the poll where it showed who voted what but then i dont think id have gotten too many yess....:smoke:

11. [quote name='"since93"']

shit girl, youre 1 of 19 yes tho...:smoke:....i wanted to make the poll where it showed who voted what but then i dont think id have gotten too many yess....:smoke:[/quote]

Are there even 19 girls on the.whole site? :laughing: and James voted, he is not a girl.

12. ok so you and james...thats 2 out of 19....but thats what im saying girl....i mean, out of the rest of the 17, theres GOTTA be a real yes vote by a chick between 18-21 no?....theres GOTTA be!...:smoke:

edit: its up to 20 now....

13. If your 28 and don't like alcohol and answered yes, that's even better. :D

14. I voted yes, and I am not a female. Who else wants to come forward and spoil his fun :laughing:

15. spoil?...no waw dude, i want to know..:smoke:

ok so its 3/20 right now...

16. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']I voted yes, and I am not a female. Who else wants to come forward and spoil his fun :laughing:[/quote]

I was going to say that I would be willing to bet that 0 are legit.

17. #217 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I don't know what you're expecting, but you have been getting off to a bunch of guys answering yes, imagining you sitting there panting and wheezing over girls who have been taken advantage of by an older guy in order to get alcohol. Fuck, the more I think about it the more it just sounds like rape. If a girl ever asked me to buy her alcohol, and I said to suck my dick, I honestly don't know how I would live with myself by extorting someone to satisfy my lust. It would be much simpler to overcharge her for the alcohol and buy some extra weed.

Although, I take those things into consideration because I am not living in a delusional, sexual fantasy world.

18. "...fully knowing how pathetic you look sitting there..."

whoa whoa whoa dude..chill the fuck out

19. I changed it, i worded it badly, i did not mean for it to sound like that. But to me, it sounds pathetic how you are acting. You are talking about how proud you are to be a dirty old man, and making hints at stories involving minors. And this whole thread is just disgusting, girls are not being forced to suck dick to get booze. If they are, the person who did it to them should be ashamed of themselves. It is RAPE.

20. dude, have you ever read chales bukowski?...i mean really...where his shit is considered art, lets not get into this ok?...