Chicken...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Art of Noise, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Yeah so after wanting Chicken aall day and msokiing some stuff that smell and tasted like smartie's i skated to the wal mart next to my apartment and picked up some lemon pepper rotisserie chicken,stuff was bomb andi'm still kinda high and hungry. damn ajnt this a bitch, my daylong goal wasnt as cool as i though it would be, i need a all night kfc next to my house or somethin shieettt

2. Thanks for sharing =]

3. Hey bro...

[​IMG]

4. That made my morning, now i can go to work and class with a smile on my face :)

5. Lol I can't work since I keep staring at it.:smoking:

6. second

7. You guys must not have a Chicken Express around your area...:rolleyes:

The best chicken strips, corn nuggets, biscuits and sweet tea you can buy. :smoking:

Attached Files:

8. idgaf. popeyes is the fuckin truth playa. 2 legs and a breast with some fries and red beans n' rice.

9. popeyes is the best shit man i swear. i used to get that shit back in like middle school man i didnt even blaze then. then they closed the popeyes by me and put in some fuckin german shit. so ive never had popeyes high, but i need to. everything there is bomb, there fries are awesome, biscuts are awesome, and chicken is amazing. even there sauce is the best ive had.

10. chicken fail.
    went to one in dallas, it was gross.

Bojangles aint bad but popeyes wins with the biscuits.
    I've never had Churches, I've heard good things.
    Once, ONCE, I went to NC and got the DANKEST fried chicken and pulled pork. It was soooo good, omg.

anyone who says kfc belongs in this thread should be...well not shot or anything...I hope you trip over your shoe laces.

11. Churchs sucks, it's all about zaxbys

12. Chick-fil-a is where it's at. So worth the two hour drive to get it, only 1 now that I'm at school though:hello:

13. the dude up there ^ said it. Popeyes is the fuckin truth lol had some the other night couldnt stop eating the fries ... it got bad..

14. :eek: 2 hour drive? That would be torture! I have 5 near me. I gotta eat it at least twice a week.

Chickfila is the shitttt.

15. Are yall fools tryin to compare Chickfila to Popeyes!? I love Chickfila but the 2 arent even comparable. Apples and Oranges, but not.

16. It goes:

Zaxbys
    Bojangles
    Popeyes

Chickfila sucks