Chicken Sushi

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PassTheGrass, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Idk why but raw chicken looks really appetizing to me. It looks like sushi that's probably why. Well do you think it would bad to eat super fresh chicken raw? Like get some sushi-grade chicken.

2. I don't know man sounds sketchy to me....

3. uhhhh i dont think theres such thing as "sushi grade" chicken.
    unless you want selmonila (sp?), then try it and tell us how it goes!

4. I think getting it from a local place would be fine, not chicken cut up in a factory or some shit.

Put hot sauce on that bitch and Ill eat it.

5. Eat raw chicken and your shit will be more liquid then your piss that's how sick you'll get.

6. #6 notonTV, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Eating raw chicken is not a good idea as you could get food poisoning from it or potentially other serious foodborne illnesses. However excluding foodborne illness, it is just chicken and will not kill you. Many thousands of years ago our ancestors ate most food in its raw uncooked form, these days most humans digestions systems are not properly adjusted to processing large amounts of raw meat etc
    If you ARE going to eat it, purchase some locally grown organic chicken and wash it thoroughly before you eat a SMALL portion of it raw.

7. chicken is a really good host for bacteria... salmonela can infect it easier than any other meat

plus sushi is frozen for like a week ahead of time, I think the chicken would probably taste like shit by then

8. Theres a reason why people dont eat raw chicken.

9. Hahaha.... Dude we could totally eat that pig...

10. The munchies are a bitch huh?

11. I swear i remember seeing something about chicken sashimi in japan on food network years ago.

Maybe try Google?

12. Your just askin for the shitz... But I see you need to learn the hard way..

13. no, raw chicken is not safe. Especially if its not a chicken you raised yourself. It shoukd be, free range, no hormones, and freshly slaughtered. Even if that is the case, i really dont advise eating raw meat.

14. Even if it didn't kill you it'd be chewy and pretty nasty to eat. Just go get some real sushi man!

15. A Japanese friend at uni made part cooked chicken for me before, it was edible & I didn't get ill but... cooked chicken tastes better.

Try chicken sushi if you want the odds are you won't get food poisoning from trying it once, isn't something I'd eat regularly thou. Beef sushi sounds better imo

16. PasstheGrass: So GC d'ya remember the thread i made about chicken sushi?

Well their i was in the dining room, masticating, ya know really grindin on that chicken. When all of a sudden i felt my guts drop, that was a close call blades.

PS DO NOT EAT RAW CHICKEN MANG.:wave: