Chicken poop?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KittyInACup619, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I love using chicken manuer tea on a weekly basis during the veg cycle. I absolutely love the tea. I have about 20 chickens so the compost is easy to get.... Not only are they good for eggs and soup. They offer a manuer for veggies. I also let my chickens roam my veggie garden in the fall so they can eat the left over plant material and again poop in the garde. But that just me. I have 61/2 foot tomato plants and 1/2 lbs peppers. All organic no store bought mixes. New to cannabis cultivation but, that being said it worked wonders on my first outdoor crop. Just read the first page where the directions are posted. Spot on. Happy gardening.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use my compost which is included in my chicken coop. It's full of chicken manure. I made sure it was mixed well over the months and I used it along with an organic store bought bag of soil. My plants are going gangbusters this year. I'm almost 100% this is because of the beneficial chicken poop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I also use chicken poop from my 5 chickens. I put it in my compost bin where I let it sit for a few months then mix it with my soil. Good info here about making a tea, I’ll have to try that.

• Like Like x 1